Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big bore kit

--

Big bore kit

My Big bore kit should be here soon.

250r83 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Banshee

Is this another kit for those Banshee's use to keep up to the 250r's? hehe.

:-P
    400ex, looking for a 1984 250r(running or roller) or a 200x.

--
    You can pretty much bet that it's not going to rev worth crap, but it will have mountains of torque!
    Join The Trike Registry Now!
    http://fly.to/TrikeHeaven

Don't be cheap! Go buy a manual!

--
    The most powerful and most efficient piston prime-mover in the world today. Bore of just under 3'2", stroke of just over 8'2". Available in 6 through 12 cylinder versions (all inline). Maximum continuous power of 89,640 HP is obtained at 100RPM with the 12 cylinder version. Maximum economy power of 53,244 HP is obtained at 90 RPM. The engine exceeded 100,000 horsepower during overspeed testing (all of 101.5 RPM!) while under test at Japan's Diesel Union works (who also built the first engines and from who these pictures are taken). Engine weight exceeds 2000 tons in the 12 cylinder version (the crankshaft alone exceeds 300 tons).

3.1 Million ft-lbs at 90rpm.

4.7 Million ft-lbs at 100rpm.

250r83 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

What!!!!

I think in a round about way, you're trying to say this thing may have more power than my R, I think you've lost it.
    :-P :-P
    Scott
    400ex, looking for a 1984 250r(running or roller) or a 200x.

--
    Here's my questions:
    How many quarts of oil?
    What do they use to start it?
    How many KWH does it make?
    And, why the hell would you even do it????? Nonetheless its cool!

--
    How many gallons a munite does it suck?
    And is that a 2 or 4 stroke diesel?

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Hmmm, My riding mower does need a new engine.

Anybody got the tourqe spex for the head bolts on this thing?

--
    :shock: Daaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnn Try getting that up to 11,000RPM's MR ATC What the heck would they use an engine that big for anyway :?: I could see it in a very large ship but nothing else. It must take at least 100gal. of fuel in each cyllinder, for every RPM. They must use the 6 cyllinder version to start it.
    [20:55] <waterpumper> putting a racing pipe on a Foreman is like putting a high dollar bikini on a 400 pound chick...just because it fits doesn't mean it looks cool

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    I am willing to bet that is for one huge ship. I wonder if they use a cobra exhaust on it. lmao

--
    Naw Howdy, Im thinking more of a BIG Gun myself
    [20:55] <waterpumper> putting a racing pipe on a Foreman is like putting a high dollar bikini on a 400 pound chick...just because it fits doesn't mean it looks cool

--
    :o About 1 hour ago, there was a show on TLC about a closley related engine like this one but BIGGER. It is made in Korea by Hundai (Yes, same company as the car) for use in their tankers, and other commercial ships. It is the worlds largest engine. It uses 60,000 galons of fuel a day at crusing speed. The block is 50' (4 story building) tall and about 80' long. The crankshaft is made from several 50 ton chunks of steel melted together and carved out to make the shape. It produces about 93,995 continuious HP and well over 100,000HP when more RPM's are added. All this power also turns the worlds largest propeller at 30' in diameter. Hate to say it but my bore job is bigger than karnivore's

--
    Yea, but do you have a pic???????

--
    It was on TV, of course I don't have a pic. Go to TLC'c website, they just might have one :?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC crazy
    It was on TV, of course I don't have a pic. Go to TLC'c website, they just might have one :?
    Why would I look it up? You brought it up.

Relax dude, I'm just having some fun. :-D

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //