//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire MT WASHINGTON RIDE July 22 2012

Deathrocket is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Sooo, whats the story? we got any concrete camping arrangements?

--
    i do like the jericho trails, i been looking at the maps a and the head pond side looks pretty sweet. so we will explore those trails while up there.

i am really not a camping kind of guy so need help in that department guys. ill go anywhere or even get a hotel if need be..... but should figure it out soon for reservation even camping i bet will be booked up for summer.
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

Deathrocket is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    very possible... I will hopefully have my tow rig set up to camp in comfortably by then.. (crossing my fingers)

--
    well folks I found out why brrcuda doesn't do camping. I found a picture of him on the internet of the last time he went camping. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fmffox.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	147525 lol sorry man, just happened to stumble upon that photo and thought it fit lol

Amater45 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Theres a hotel in my town, Berlin, that charges i think 35$ a night. Not the best place really, but some place to stay. theres also a place locally that you can camp for free, but no electricity or water hookup. Its on nation forest loop called Kill-Kenny (yes, odd name lol) but has a few nice places to camp. Its a few miles north of berlin, but not too bad. I think theres also Dolly coop campground, only a few miles from mt wachington. no idea rates there.
    1987 Honda FatCat -Gripper seat, +1 front sprocket
    1987 Honda TRX250x- Suppertrapp IDS2, +1 front sprocket, DuraBlue axle, HotCams, 10:1 piston, +2 widened
    1983 Honda 200e BigRed-Has a ViseGrip for a shifter, 'nuff said.
    1971 Honda Trail 90- Original Everything
    Previous Rides:
    1981 Suzuki TS100
    1990 KTM 300exc

--
    Id rather go without electric or water than sleep in a cum-stained sheithole myself. Im bringing a tent

--
    well, I don't mind sleeping on my own stains.. just depends on how inebriated i am lol...

--
    if the weather is dry i am not opposed to sleeping under the stars!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffatc250r View Post
    Id rather go without electric or water than sleep in a cum-stained sheithole myself. Im bringing a tent
    I couldn't agree with you more on that comment. Although I plan on stying in Fabio's camper my back up plan is def a tent

--
    I'm in fellas, I never made it to the top. My girld had a friggen panic attack like 500 feet from the top!! begged me to turn around and go back down!!! :: In her deffense it got foggy as hell and I couldnt see 20 feet in front of me
    My rides, 1985 ATC 350X, With legit Lamborghini Countach paint,2003 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider,customised the way I like it! 1997 GMC Sierra is gone, primary mode of transportation, 2008 Toyota Yaris!

Check out my build thread of my 350X
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?95389-Tank-s-1985-350X-build-is-FINALLY-all-done!-)
    Screw giving away the Harley, It's payed for!!

--
    They are only allowing 400 tickets to be sold, so need to get there very early or pre-buy. I dont want to pre-buy if weather is bad though..... check out NHATV website for more details on mt washington ride.

Sunday, July 22nd, is the main event - Ride the "Big One" - Mount Washington. The highest Mt. east of the Mississippi River; 6883' above sea level WOW!!! As always, you must be a member of the NHATV Club. This is a requirement of the Mt Washington Auto Road. Again this year a free lunch of burgers and hot dogs with refreshments will be provided by the NHATV Club. Our club trailer will be there with club merchandise and Event 'T' shirts.
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    Is 400 tickets a lot or not many?? It's 20 dollars to join the club plus another 20 for the tickect to buy it ahead of time which in reality isin't that bad at least to me. I really want to ride ot the top and don't want to be guy number 401 to try and get a ticket. IF we are there saturday afternoon/morning for camping and triking can we buy tickets that day???

--
    wheres the link to buy tickets?
    Last edited by Deathrocket; 06-09-2012 at 11:44 AM.

--
    well my found where tickets were on the website.. anyone else going that day?

--
    i plan on being there. I will actively post more in another week when everyone gets back from TF. Then we will figure out logistics.
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //