//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire MT WASHINGTON RIDE July 22 2012

Deathrocket is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    sounds like a plan man... my poly bushings should be showing up tomorrow. so down on getting em fitted and set up..
    edit.. haha it turns the word into a picture.. thats funny...
    Last edited by Deathrocket; 06-21-2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: hammers lol

--
    okay what's the deal Paul

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I just wanna tell you guys right now, I'm not 100% positive I can make this run. I'll see what I can do as the time draws closer.

Deathrocket is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    3 weeks.. CRAP! I really need to get crackin gettin my trike back together....

--
    OK guys. all the details i know are posted previously. I plan at this point to be there early Sunday to go up the MT. I think deepa is coming up but dont know about anyone else from here.

If my company decides to ship me to England that week, that could always happen. Otherwise i am planning to go up and be there early. I do believe they will sell out at 400 tickets.

As far as camping up there, i dont have any details so if you guys want to do that chime in.
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    I may not be able to make it, my 3 wheeler is still in 30 pieces, I do have a ticket, so if I can't make it I may sell mine if anyone's interested ($20)... I will know for sure by the end of next week...

--
    sorry to do this but as i predicted above, sending me to europe on the 21st for a week.

dont mean to shut it down but thats how i make my money is to travel at whim..... next ride guys. sorry again.

paul
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

Dave Little is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I just bought 2 tickets, so as of now I'm in. I'll go no matter the weather, distant possibility work could call cryin' but cel service in the mountains is known to be spotty One machine is ready now, other will soon be ready...ready to be shaken down I rode maybe 5 minutes this entire year.

I'll listen to the local higher elevations forecast the evening prior and post here what they "think" is gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I`ll show you mine if you show me yours......i like the little clicks around here you`re so cute !! You guys need a bag ......for your tools ?

--
    its worth the opportunity to go up. i been up there twice and its really cool. no helmets required in nh. so take advantage of that.
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    what did u finally buy Dave ?

--
    I'm out on this one too guys, I was really looking forward to this one.. My Harley developed a transmission leak which is going to burn through the cash saved up for this ride.. It sucks but, my Harley is a tad more important in the summer..
    My rides, 1985 ATC 350X, With legit Lamborghini Countach paint,2003 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider,customised the way I like it! 1997 GMC Sierra is gone, primary mode of transportation, 2008 Toyota Yaris!

Check out my build thread of my 350X
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?95389-Tank-s-1985-350X-build-is-FINALLY-all-done!-)
    Screw giving away the Harley, It's payed for!!

--
    I'm out too guys but as soon as the fall hit's I'll be back..

--
    hey guys, i just don't have enough time to get my trike assembled and tuned in before the ride, so i have a ticket for sale.. pm me if interested...

Dave Little is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Roll Call!

OK, so who's gonna show up for the best ride of the year??

1. Dave
    3.?
    I`ll show you mine if you show me yours......i like the little clicks around here you`re so cute !! You guys need a bag ......for your tools ?

--
    For those that think they'll make the trek, here is the higher summits weather forecast:
    http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/evening.mp3
    Ride goes from 8 am to 1 pm

Two of my buddies I offered the other ticket to both bailed on me, so I'll be going with two machines and two tickets. If they let me, I'll go up twice on each machine, but only my 86 is rigged with 3 gopro mounts.

See you at the top suckafools!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //