//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire MT WASHINGTON RIDE July 22 2012

--

New Hampshire MT WASHINGTON RIDE July 22 2012

ok here we go, seems llike some interest in this ride this year. i havent been up the mountain in like 4 years. so might be a good time to get some trike to go up the auto road? mt washington is the tallest in the northeast and worth the trip up north country for the opportunity.

here is what i know so far. the nhatv.com club hosts this ride each year. the calendar on their website has it marked for the sunday 22nd of july, 2012. they usually do it from 8 am to like 2 pm. they will post the details soon' so i will c
    keep checking for the finite details. this is up in berlin nh area so like 3 hours north of nh/ma border...... where the men are men and umm......

this is a few miles up in the air and if its a clear day can see the ocean. its worth the trip up. can plan an afternoon ride at success trail as well. mountain ride is only like half hour up and half down. hang out at top for a while but not an all day event. so we will ride sowhere else after words to take advantage of north trails. we can discuss this.

lets get some trikes up there this year. it would be cool and we usually get a lot of looks . shine up rides and cruise up the auto road. twisty part pavement and part dirt road. make sure u got good brakes for decent....

need nh registration and usually like 20 $ for entry.

More details to come who's interested????
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

Deathrocket is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    im in, just gotta get my tow rig and my toy in order, hopefully this year the motor won't grenade on the first run like it did last year lol, but yeah I am in, brakes are good too. lets just see if this silly thing will hold together till then....

Amater45 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'm in aswell. I'll take the day off in advance! lol

EDIT: I live in Berlin, I am really familiar with all the trails around here. Just thought I'd put that out there
    1987 Honda FatCat -Gripper seat, +1 front sprocket
    1987 Honda TRX250x- Suppertrapp IDS2, +1 front sprocket, DuraBlue axle, HotCams, 10:1 piston, +2 widened
    1983 Honda 200e BigRed-Has a ViseGrip for a shifter, 'nuff said.
    1971 Honda Trail 90- Original Everything
    Previous Rides:
    1981 Suzuki TS100
    1990 KTM 300exc

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I'm in.

This message is no longer too short.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I'm in too! Hell's bells.. I've had that day reserved in my calendar for almost a month now...

Deathrocket is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    yup good point ill make a note on mine as well... crap june - july is gonna be busy....

--
    its enough elevation change to need going down a jet lol might wanna bring some spare parts lol

--
    k one more post, what about us 2 stroke folks that can't putt.. are we allowed to pass and that sorta thing? I really don't wanna have to bring 10 extra spark plugs lol

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Your bike shouldn't be fouling that many plugs. Dan just changed the plug in my R two weekends ago and it was the first time it's been changed since I acquired the machine at least 4 if not 5 or 6 years ago. My Tecate had the same plug in it for at least 3 or 4 years.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    then i must be running rich, my trike doesn't like to putt or it fouls plugs....

--
    What are you riding and you got any pics of this "deathrocket" just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrocket View Post
    then i must be running rich, my trike doesn't like to putt or it fouls plugs....

--
    never had any issues with jetting. i run stock equipment though...
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    Ill make plans for this. Are there any actual trails that we can take, or is it just the auto-road that we ride on?

--
    the death rocket, being humped by a powerwheels,

there ya go lol.... and I hate the name deathrocket for her, ever since I have it that name, its died lol, my new name for her is TRESLLANTA! lol spanish for 3 wheel lol

--
    Oh boy, sloth from the goonies is comin

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //