//ArrowChat Code

Thread: roketa rsm-80sx kids snowmobile ?

--

roketa rsm-80sx kids snowmobile ?

picked this thing up yesterday but it needs a couple parts . anyone know anything about these and where i can get parts. not one thing on ebay .

--
    Apparently not on ebay. Post a pic, from what I googled it looks pretty cool.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Will try to get one tonight

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 1404.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	146651 this is it .

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Roketa stuff was/is made in China. Support and parts is pretty much non-existent. ETA: maybe not non-existent, but very hard to come by.

I have a guy who brings me his Roketa/Moto Advent/whatever four wheeler all the time. It's a piece of crap. The cylinder needed to be honed and re-ringed after 200 miles. Ignition parts are very hard to find if at all. The engine is almost identical to a Yamaha Kodiak, so some of those parts will work for repairs, but some won't. The Yamaha engine gasket set works for the most part, but I have to modify the head gasket for the cooling jacket passages. I have never been able to get it to run right, and he just called me the other day to tell me that it's fouling plugs and boggy/bogging on the top end.......again, this after I just got it back to him last September after the re-ring and had it running the best I could, and believe me when I say I've spent HOURS on this thing.

If I could drop a Yammy Kodiak motor into it it would probably be a nice machine. It's got all the bells and whistles: blinkers, four way flashers, horn, 4x4, locking differential(s).

I told him the last time I got it back to him to sell it and cut his losses and buy a Polaris or a Honda, but he still has it. Why? He got a great deal on it.

Maybe he got a lemon, I don't know. Maybe your machine will be fixable and run decent, but don't be surprised if it doesn't and/or you can't find parts. Chinese manufacturers come and go like sailors on leave to a whorehouse. Your best bet would be to check the brand name manufacturers to see if they have a similar machine that you can use parts from.

There are some chinese part suppliers online for atv stuff, but I'm not sure about the mini sleds. The best way to search is to put the word "Chinese" in your search whether it's Google or fleabay: Chinese snowmobile parts, Chinese ATV parts, Chinese powersports, etc..

Here is the Roketa website: http://www.roketa.com/index.shtml
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 05-13-2012 at 08:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //