//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who is coming to TF with heavy equipment experience

--

Who is coming to TF with heavy equipment experience

Who is coming to TF with heavy equipment experience

Pm me a resume and a date you will be getting there........ might have a Free t-shirt for you or something......
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    What needs to be done? A dozer operator won't know a backhoe or excavator. and neither would know a grader. I can run all of them effectively as a lot of guy's probably can but efficiently is a whole other story

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    What needs to be done? A dozer operator won't know a backhoe or excavator. and neither would know a grader. I can run all of them effectively as a lot of guy's probably can but efficiently is a whole other story
    This is why xowner is asking for a resume. We have a idea / plan and if it works out it will could be very helpfull!!
    Howdy

--
    I often run a very nice Volvo wheel loader at work and am very good at it. 15 years will do that. But, pretty sure they don't have anything like that there. I have zero track experience.

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    you need to find this guy!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by KASEY View Post
    you need to find this guy!!!!

Believe this guy was messaged on FB and he didnt respond........
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

"MR.Clean"

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    BELIEVE THAT GUY WAS IN THE GARAGE WORKING ON A TRIKE,,,, and left the FB page open!!! I SAW IT... BUT was busy completeing this!!

--
    omg that red and white 70 is awsome great job!

--
    geez KASEY I figured you would have at least masked off the tires before you spraypainted the wheels! J/K. Looks like a beast and a half.
    "I'm Kind Of Like The Turtle Man Of 3Wheelers."

1986 Honda 350X
    1985 Honda 250R
    1985 Honda 200X

--
    John, you know Garry will be there. Who else could you possibilly need? lol
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    I'm sure there's a for real operating engineer that rides 3 wheelers. I wouldn't want to play around on someone else's expensive equipment with a chance of tearing it up.

--
    Honestly, this is why I didn't come back. It wasn't the owners fault, they had torrential rain the days prior to 08TF.

I can run a backhoe or dozer, excavator if quickly educated. Basically, I LOVE heavy equipment and I don't want 2' deep ruts on the tracks.......
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I hadn't piped up because I figured for sure there would be a lot more replies to this with truly experienced operators. I'm surprised more guys haven't chimed in.

I was licensed in Massachusetts on heavy equipment (Yes, you do need a license to run equipment in Mass) but I let my license lapse. I do have quite a bit of time in both a loader and an excavator. Loaders are simple. If you guys need someone in a loader I can do that no problem. The excavator I was really good with some time ago, but I'd need a little time to warm up I'm sure. It's been a while. I did run a dozer at one point, but I wouldn't consider myself an expert in the dozer by any means.

DC and I should be pulling in late Sunday or at some point on Monday depending on how the trip goes.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I'm good at running most equipment , but seriously doubt I'll make it. I run all types of heavy equipment for a living.
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 03 ORANGE SHEE View Post
    I'm good at running most equipment , but seriously doubt I'll make it. I run all types of heavy equipment for a living.
    Louis has open spot ......

"MR.Clean"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //