//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 85-86 350X Inverted Fork Kit.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Post 85-86 350X Inverted Fork Kit.

Bolt on kit to put modern fork's on your 350X. The kit Include's Upper And Lower Clamp's, Rotor Adapter,trailproHub Spacer's, Axle Nut, All Stainless Steel Fastener's.trailpro I will also press your steering stem out of your original lower clamp and Into the new lower clamp.
    What you need to make the kit complete.
    1. 03-07 KTM 85SX Fork's.
    2. 03-07 KTM 85SX Front Rotor.
    3. 03-07 KTM 85SX Front Caliper.
    4. Universal Handlebar Mount's.
    5. 85-86 250R Front Hub.
    This Kit can also be madetrailproto usetrailpro97-07 Cr125 fork's. These fork's are bigger, and a lot easier to find.trailproThe CR125 fork's can be found on ebay Very cheap all the time.trailproIf you are useing your stock swingarm, I would Recommend shortening the fork's. The cost to shorten the fork's Is 275.00 plus new seal's for re-assembly. All fork machining Is done on a CNC lathe. If you have at least a +2 or +3 swingarm, you can use full length fork's. Depending on your weight, the rear shock might need a bit more spring tension, and some valving changes once the swingarm Is lengthened. I would also HIGHLY recommend your frame Is gussoted before Installing this kit!!!

More...

--
    Will this kit be available again in the 3wheelerworld shop? I can't seem to find it anymore. Anybody know?

bushwacker51 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I would like to know the same. Seems like they just dissapeared? Anyone know??????.

--
    I would love to get my hands on a set of these. who has some they will part with? anyone still make them?
    85/86 350X - all dressed in black!
    84 225dx - 250 timberwolf swap complete!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //