//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Pictures from the F4 Tornado that struck 20-25 miles from me

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --

Pictures from the F4 Tornado that struck 20-25 miles from me

Here is a link to some pictures of the F4 tornado that struck just North of me about 20 Miles. This was on the News 10 days ago.

http://cw.noacsc.org/tornado/

--
    :shock: Wow You got lucky on that one. This last spring a Tornado struck in Bedford, VA., about 30 miles north of where I live in Roanoke. My mom works in Bedford at the National D-Day Memorial and she watched it go by the site about 3 miles away from her. That was also a very close call for her. I think it was a F3
    [20:55] <waterpumper> putting a racing pipe on a Foreman is like putting a high dollar bikini on a 400 pound chick...just because it fits doesn't mean it looks cool

Ace Mon is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Wow

Lucky man Howdy ! I dont envy you guys back east for the tornados. Just the wide open spaces to ride !

Tri-Z_Jim is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

I think I like ice storms better

Considering all the damage the ice storm did here,It was still nice to look at the ice on all the trees when the sun finally came out again.There's nothing nice to look at after a tornado goes through.Mother nature has many ways to let us know she is still the boss.
    The bottom pic is my bosses front yard.Notice all the trees in the background are missing thier tops and the rest are bent over waiting to snap.
    The other pic is GMAN's truck in his yard.

G-MAN-1 is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

lol

now my yard is clean. i used my 4x4 atv and new snow plow as a bulldozer all day. it looks good and the atv works great with the plow. it can move more stuff and weight then i thought. can :-P t wait till we get some snow. so i can really play.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //