//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Very clean 86 ATC250R parts!

--

Very clean 86 ATC250R parts!

Chrome ATC 250 R ESR pipe (makes good power!) - $200
    Complete wiring harness (uncut), includes coil, CDI, voltage regulator, on/off switch (switch needs help), this came off my very clean R - $150
    Stock engine skid plate - $25
    Stock swing arm skid plate - $25
    Stock head light (super clean, not sure if i want to part) - make me an offer i cant refuse, I dont need it with my 500R conversion but looks good on the bike but would like to see it go to some one that would use it.
    2"+4"+ adjustable Durablue axle, splineless model (missing one hub) - $50....price a hub first because they are not cheap
    CR500 Pro Circuit Pipe and Silencer (black, has dents and weld repair) - $100

Let me know if you need any R parts that I dont have listed here. I only listed the main things left over from my 500R conversion. I have lots of R parts and may have what you need.

I can e-mail good picks of anything you may be interested in.

If someone can help me out on how to attach full size pictures i will gladly do so.

Ride on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lowell-20120624-00677.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	225.8 KB 
ID:	149180  

--
    Hi, I know it’s a long shot but do you still have the 85 86 250r swing arm skid plate, I am willing to pay shipping to Australia

--
    How bad of shape is the switch in? I might be interested in just the on/off switch if it's usable or repairable.

gimmeamidget is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    The post was from 2012.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //