//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Thanks for the help at the drag races guys and racers

--

Thanks for the help at the drag races guys and racers

Big thanks to the people who stepped up this year to help me and billy with the drags. Without you guys it doesn't go as smooth as it does.

Swinehart, And the guys down at the end of the track! I dont know who you where but thanks
    Garry crum, Nice waltors, John McLaughlin, Ed wonso, Raffa, Ill even throw a thanks into for Corey sprock for the use of the ranger for a starting tree and anyone else I missed! If you helped speak up! It goes so fast that its easy to miss someone that grabbed a rake and raked the line or picked a cone up, or lent an ez up for us to use.

Another thanks goes out to the riders! We appreciate you guys bearing with us when we had a tech issue with the lights. Seems we power spiked the lights and fried (John call me with an update on that please) them. Again Guys without you we cant do any of this. It doesnt matter if we run the best show if people dont come race then we have nothing.

AND THE BIGGEST THANKS GOES OUT TO TEDDY! I screwed up and left him out of the drags after he won his race. Teddy was the best about this. He came up to me afterwards and ask me what happened. No yelling or screaming just what happened. It sucked because I know everyone looks forward all year to trying to take home some of the TF trophy's and to not give everyone a fair shot just sucks..... So one more time Teddy im sorry you got bumped out but thanks for being a so understanding about it. With that being said if anyone feels they have been bumped out or a mistake like that happens COME SEE ME! We will be happy to shut down for a few mins and see what is going on with the problem!

Thanks again guys!
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    You did a great job. By the way, I have the railroad spike that was found while we were picking up rocks on the strip!
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    you guys did a kick ass job with running it this year. things went smooth from a participants perspective. Nice work!

P.S. I got my EZ UP back but my freaking rake is MIA lol Pete is probably using it on his garden right now LMFAO
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    Blog Entries
    YES it was a great job done by all! everything went smooth ... thanks wonzo for keepin the starting line FRESH!!

--
    Jason we will get you another rake. was it a special rake of some sorts ?
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

"MR.Clean"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Xowner View Post
    Jason we will get you another rake. was it a special rake of some sorts ?
    Yes, it was a special edition TrikeFest Rake. Built by the hands of the mighty Thor so that the drag track at TF would be groomed in accordance with that of the GODS!

no seriously i have a half dozen more rakes at home. Im good to bring and donate a new rake to each trikefest through 2020
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    Absolute AWESOME job. By far the best drag races I have EVER been apart of. Thanks for giving me time to change a plug when it fouled.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvelage04 View Post
    Absolute AWESOME job. By far the best drag races I have EVER been apart of. Thanks for giving me time to change a plug when it fouled.
    Sir i have a trophy for you, you left before the awards ..... pm me an address and ill ship it too you

"MR.Clean"

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I'm a little late to reply to this with the other preocupied things I've had going on, but I had an awesome time doing this again this year, It looks like everyone else enjoyed it to. Glad to have been able to help provide an experience like this for everyone!

--
    Blog Entries
    it seems what me and Roger started .. and you guys finished,,, works.. way to fine tune it! Great Job!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //