//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tri-Shee Build Thread. A.K.A. Trish

--
    John, I was just proud to be nominated and stand with ya for best build with my shafty big red rickshaw roof trike at the awards!! Wish I would have got a ride on that baby!! Don't foget to mention the 3 et's I clocked you at. 5.22/5.12/ and the smokin' 4.99 on the last run. I think Jake and I calculated 67mph!! Good lord Nice work man.....
    Last edited by CRAZY70MAN; 06-30-2012 at 05:43 AM.
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    What timing system are you getting those times from?? You would really struggle to pull a 4.9 on dirt without paddles, And to get a top speed of 89 mph would be a et of about 3.3, and there is NO WAY your going to get a 3.3 or 89mph in 300ft.

--
    That shee-trike sounded AWESOME. The other guy with a street bike/trike could never get his machine running right. When it did, it didn't hook up for 200 feet.

I felt bad for the guy, seemed like it would never run right. Almost sounded like the bowls were running out of fuel..... Either that or jetting. The guy tried like helll for a couple days prior.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Im sorry my post sounds really cynical, I love the build, I like trikes, and i LOVE banshees. I just bought a 3rd one last week, But i dont see me converting any of them to trikes anytime soon. All in all a sweet build.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by NOS_350X View Post
    What timing system are you getting those times from?? You would really struggle to pull a 4.9 on dirt without paddles, And to get a top speed of 89 mph would be a et of about 3.3, and there is NO WAY your going to get a 3.3 or 89mph in 300ft.
    Stopwatch on my cellphone. Not the most exact but it sure was consistent. I am sure it is not a perfect calculation...... By the way....those calculations were figured under the influence at Trikefest.....lol...
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

--
    Very nice!
    ]1986 ATC 330R
    1985 ATC 250R vintage PSI racing ported motor
    Get your replacement ATC 250R decals and custom Big Bore #'s here http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/catego...=2&pagegroup=1

--
    WOW,WOW Im a Honda guy but this is a sweet Tri-Shee.I would be proud to own one.You guys did a great job on it.Looks factory.
    Cant wait to see some vids of it.Your yammy fleet is sweet.have you started that 700 rator build yet.LOL.
    250r rules

Saleenster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    smokin' 4.99 on the last run. I think Jake and I calculated 87 mph!! Good lord Nice work man.....

I call BS....stock cylinder twins are not impressive. 67 mph would be more realistic and even that's pushing it.
    Last edited by Saleenster; 06-29-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    Home of the NW fastest 250R's

--
    my Drag Banshee which is a DM, wont trap 87 mph

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleenster View Post
    I call BS....stock cylinder twins are not impressive. 67 mph would be more realistic and even that's pushing it.
    read post#35

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    read post#35
    read it....87 aint even close, even with whiskey eyez, stop watch and an H n B hanging off your arm

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleenster View Post
    read it....87 aint even close, even with whiskey eyez, stop watch and an H n B hanging off your arm
    nowhere in that post did I see anything about 87.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    nowhere in that post did I see anything about 87.
    see post 31

--
    fixed my typo........man that 87mph really ruffled some feathers.. My ??? would 300 ft times be faster on a well hooked up dirt strip than sand? I would think so with less loss on wheel spin? Just a thought. Could be wrong 67mph was the calculation with Snake and I's trikefest math...lol

--
    A very impressive build, it looks even better in person, and is FAST!!! Nice build.

1985 Tiger 250LC
    1985 Tiger 200LC

1985 ATC 350X
    1985 ATC 200x
    1973 ATC 70 (resto project)
    ATC 70 Full A+ Suspension Mini Tiger
    and many more!!!
    1991 District-6 Open 4 Wheel 4-Stroke Expert Hare Scramble Champ

Blue Line Graphics
    Custom and Reproduction Decals
    http://www.bluelinedecals.com/

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //