//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: It's going to be a bumpy ride America

--
    You guys can believe whatever you want here, if it makes you feel better...I guess everyone with a camera and a key board reports the "facts". Just remeber when you're watching these "factual" documentaries...hindsite is 20/20. If I seem to get a little heated about this I apologized...I'm a 10yr Active Duty officer in the AF. I still like you guys, but I'll have to respectfully disagree with you 100%...

Popeye is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossyb20 View Post
    You guys can believe whatever you want here, if it makes you feel better...I guess everyone with a camera and a key board reports the "facts". Just remeber when you're watching these "factual" documentaries...hindsite is 20/20. If I seem to get a little heated about this I apologized...I'm a 10yr Active Duty officer in the AF. I still like you guys, but I'll have to respectfully disagree with you 100%...
    I was in the Navy when I realized how crooked our govt is. Have you ever seen how much your civilian coworkers get paid? I knew something wasn't right when I found out the guy I was training (who only had a high school diploma) was making 3 times per month what I was. And getting the combat and hazardous duty pay that I was supposed to be getting but wasn't.

I respect your decision to respectfully disagree. Thank you for your service. Ten years ago was when I signed up and it wasn't an easy time to do so. You knew you weren't in for a cake walk.

@Fabio- I will watch them this evening and get back to you.
    1984 Honda ATC 300r (Project Trike)
    1981 Honda ATC 200 (Daily Rider/Hunting Trike)

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I'm not trying to change your mind, just educate you. The government you work for has already admitted they lied about the Gulf of Tonkin. This is not "internet hub-bub", this is fact from declassified government documents. From our government, from the government you are working for.

And I served too, I was in the army. I was in Iraq in the thick of it, in '03. I've been there and back buddy.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    You know me Popeye. Sit down,at night with time to do this right. Watch each one at LEAST 3 times,,I learn more after 4 or 5 times myself. EVERY single OUNCE of footage you will see,is the SAME footage we ALL saw on CNN,ABC<CBS or NBC that night. SAME footage,,just slowed down. I sat here w my buddy and our wives that night after chores watching. I said those buildings were demoed,boom,,boom,,boom,floor by floor. You could SEE it. Watch em a cpl times,,and then ,,yeah,,it gets ugly from there. Look around,,and wonder. You were military,,you WILL recognize some of the equipment entering into the towers : (
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    And Nothing but RESPECT for that.. That's why I said it;s even Bigger of Fabio to know what happened.. Most of our military don't want to hear it. What is it going to hurt YOU to watch these movies? If we didn't care,we wouldn't be trying. You of ALL people ,,need to know whatsup.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    . SO,,lets take this a simple step further. Where DID the folks on those planes GO? I'm just asking. .
    Well, I remember reading something about one of the supposed hijackers (whose name is still on the official list) who is STILL ALIVE and has since been interviewed. Dont remember which documentary I watched, it was probably Zeitgeist I heard that tidbit on.

Zeitgeist movie (first 40 minutes skipped) does a GREAT job detailing pretty much exactly what you have said there, Fabio.

"They" are disarming us. Historically, disarmament of the citizens leads to nothing good for said citizens. They are disarming us in more senses than just weapons, they have dumbed us down, generally speaking. The Masses are sheep, and "they" know it. Technology is awesome, but it is also a channel for evil.

Great thread, Fabio. Glad there are other people out there that actually don't accept that everything going on is simply convenient coincidence...

--
    Fabio, I have alot of respect for you as a person and your education. My first instinct when I read your post was to think you have lost your mind. But knowing you and hearing the advice you have given to people on the board is causing me to second guess my original thoughts on what you said.
    I am going to take the time and go through everything you have written. It may take me a year or so but i am eager to learn..after all an old man once said " only a fool thinks he is wise ". ( me being the fool for only listening to the television )
    Thanks for the post !
    Last edited by whyzee; 08-02-2012 at 06:19 PM.

--
    i agree with fabio now im not one for big words an such but they are tryin to diss arm us dumb us down tobtake advantage of us but wont happen to me i will never ne dissarmed and dumbed down hell if i was smart enought with the money id run for pres but that wont happen. i agree fabio and wen i get on my computer later ill watch the vids got the 3ww app on my droid lol only cool part about it

--
    Quote Originally Posted by whyzee View Post
    Fabio, I have alot of respect for you as a person and your education. My first instinct when I read your post was to think you have lost your mind. But knowing you and hearing the advice you have given to people on the board is causing me to second guess my original thoughts on what you said.
    I am going to take the time and go through everything you have written. It may take me a year or so but i am eager to learn..after all an old man once said " only a fool thinks he is wise ". ( me being the fool for only listening to the television )
    Thanks for the post !
    Just be prepared for Everything that you THOUGHT you knew. To mean not much. You also know me well enough to judge me. Watch these,I have yet to see a couple of them. But In Plane sight ,and the other one I have watched,repeatedly. You'll just start living a little different after seeing the facts.. The demo team working the twin towers,,TWO years prior to 9/11,, on the EXACT floors that were imploded,,that was owned by Bush's lil brother. The ENTIRE military ," shut down" for war games the AM of 9/11,for" possible hijacked airliners targeting high rise buildings??" NO Fighter jets to scramble. You'll come away WAY smarter,,but with a LOT more questions.

--
    I can tell that if I ever start bending elbows with some of you guys it will be a long, long night and I’ll probably lose my voice from arguing. Anyway, I don't have the time needed to respond to all of Flabio's post, but I can tell you that on 9/11 the Mexican news reported that flight 93 was shot down by US forces. I heard this with my own ears. Mexican new gets their reports from the AP, so someone explain that one. It was less than 1/2 hour later that they recanted the story. I believe it was shot down and I don’t think it was the wrong thing to do. As far as building blowing up and such I am a skeptic. Demolition is a very costly and invasive process, many would have had to have known and same is true if the charges were built into the buildings. There are no secrets on jobsites. As far as what steel does when heated and stressed, I told my wife the buildings were going to collapse soon after the fires started (I was watching live as I'd quit my job the day before) and I'm no expert. Heated steel twists all to heck when stressed and tears up easily. Those f%^$*)g camel f&%g#s hit the buildings perfectly. Its also no secret that nations lie, steal and cheat. Germany accused Poland of invading them, The US forced Hawaii to join them with economic terrorism and the acquisition of all the States that once were Mexico wasn't anything to be proud of either (don’t worry, they are getting even as I type) I'll bet the American Indians would love to add a few lines here to, but the bottom line is that "stuff" happens and life goes on and I can’t spend my life fretting when I could be drinking, or riding instead. If I live another 25 years as a free man and can still buy 2 stroke oil legally I'll die happy.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    El canucksican, I really, really want you to watch these documentaries. I know you're a smart guy and unbiased not being an American. I would be very interested in your take on these facts.

--
    Are you guys serious?? Is that the stuff you need to believe to sleep better at night? Instead of sitting around thinking up out-of-this world conspiracy theories, maybe we should be thinking of how to live our lives KNOWING that what happened happened because there are in fact wacko's out there who can't stand-us as a nation, be it for reasons of lifestyle, politics, or just simply the fact that we have what they can never. You can sit there and type all this crap up with wild, unsubstaniated accusations about our gov't because you are in fact, FREE to do so. The mear thought that our Gov't knew these tragedies were going to happen and did nothing about cheapens the lives given during the military actions that followed. You should be ashamed.

I guess some of us will except the mark of the beast also because of not understanding whats going on around you!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    El canucksican, I really, really want you to watch these documentaries. I know you're a smart guy and unbiased not being an American. I would be very interested in your take on these facts.
    How can I say no to a post like that? Just give me time, I'm just 16 hours into my workday and traveling at 6:00am. The good news is that my wife will watch them with me as she is into this stuff big time.

Popeye is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    And I served too, I was in the army. I was in Iraq in the thick of it, in '03. I've been there and back buddy.
    I was in the Gulf all of 03 (March-October) on the Nimitz. We were providing the air support over there at the time. Although I don't know what those jets did once we sent them up. When we would send them up with bombs I can remember always praying they dropped them because if they came back loaded, my division was the only ones allowed on the deck while they were landing. We always figured one day one of them would mess up and blow us all up lol.
    1984 Honda ATC 300r (Project Trike)
    1981 Honda ATC 200 (Daily Rider/Hunting Trike)

--
    Once you are done reading about all the so called facts, you'll need the other half of the story, then you should make your own decision...
    http://www.debunking911.com/

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //