//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: It's going to be a bumpy ride America

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Vealmonkey View Post
    What I never understood, when talking about what happened at the pentagon, why did the government only release 3 pictures??? It also confiscated all film evidence that surrounded the pentagon that day? The public can drive by the pentagon any time, 24 hours a day. I attended motorcycle events that started at the pentagon parking lot. And it amazes me at the pictures it does show. When you are looking at the pictures, keep in mind a little word in the art world called "perspective". Perspective starts at a point and expands out from that single focal point and it makes all the objects in that picture look in relative size to each other. Nearer objects being bigger and farther objects being smaller. Now in one of the pictures, it shows something behind the gate that lets cars into that one particular section of the pentagon parking lot. But the thing is, how far away does a jet liner have to be to be obscured by the upright of the gate? Quite a distance I would imagine. But I don't really think there would be enough distance to hide the jet liner behind that upright post. For an example of what I'm talking about. Stand in the front yard of your house, unless you have alot of acreage (LOL) and hold up your thumb to your house and how much of the house is sticking out behind your thumb? Now back up far enough until your thumb covers the whole "picture" of your house. How far away are you now? That is perspective. And to me personally, it just never seemed correct to me about the gate pole covering the size of that "jet liner" in that picture in relationship to how far away that vapor trail appears. And there is another question. What jet leaves a vapor trail upon take off or landing? Vapor trails are made by the jet exhaust in the cool air. I seen jets take off and land on cold winter day, down near 10 degrees (and colder) that left no vapor trail. What gives? A person would think, that if the government would want us to believe that a jet airliner hit the pentagon that day, then it would want to show the jet airliner as evidence. I don't think that there are any gov't secrets in the area coming acorss the lot that the "jet airliner" traveled before it hit the building, so why not show better pictures what happened. Not just show 3 frames of a film after being forced by the courts to do so. And I'll just leave it at that and not bring up anything else. So the known facts here: Something struck the pentagon causing an explosion and a whole. The gov't has a film or several films of the incident, but will only show 3 frames, and that after a federal court order. The gov't confiscated all other photo evidence in the surrounding area of the incident. The 3 frames that are shown, do not clearly show a plane, let alone an airliner. Think about all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    How about the plane that hit the Pentagon? Does anyone find it odd that there was NO WRECKAGE of a commercial airliner at the Pentagon? Does it bother anyone that the hole made in the Pentagon was about half the width of a commercial airliner? There is no physical way a commercial airliner could have made the hole in the Pentagon that we all saw. We've all seen crash sites of commercial airliners on the news, we all know what it looks like. But there was no wreckage of a commercial airliner at the Pentagon... Why is there no video of this crash? You mean to tell me that the Pentagon, the very nerve center of our country, which is literally covered inside and out with cameras running 24/7, and all they have is one shoddy video of the explosion. It doesn't even show an airplane.
    Pat, please do yourself a favor and watch the two documentaries. You're already on the right track.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I've watched them. I just wanted to point out these unrefutable facts without dragging anything else into the mess on just this one part of the subject. I was in the "haze grey canoe club". I know what can happen. I spent time in Beirut as part of the multinational peace keeping forces. It just saddens me how americans like being stupid. It also infuriates how people who have never served talk about patriotism or even write songs about patriotism. There was a clip a friend sent me about a tv show on hbo with Jeff Daniels who plays a reporter. The basis of the clip is how a college student asks a "panel" of people about america being the greatest country in the world. It should be a must watch for everyone. It echoes my feelings very well. A gentleman I work with always spouts off about america, and patriotism and religion and is possibly one of the biggest, 2-faced so and so that I know. I send him the clip on a weekly basis. LOL If you know of the clip, that is great. If you hate me for my beliefs, then so be it. At least I served. I also carried the bodies of dead americans killed in the bombing of the american embassy in Beirut and in the bomging of the Marine barracks (canvas tents) at the Beirut airport. I was involved in a few other less than savory things as well.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    If anyone here truly believes these to be the facts, and be true, then you should contact the authorities and have it investigated. You can show them all the documentaries and internet facts you've shown me here. Surely if all of this is true, there's eveidence out there right...I mean, could you imagine thousands of people dying horrible deaths on TV with a single shred of evidence to point to who did. I guess they'll have to completely ignore the confession made by Al Queda, and the videos of all the planes flying into the buildings, was that even real fire I saw on TV. I guess my Uncle who's office was destoyed at the Pentagon could be wrong when he pulled people out of the wreckage past still spinning pieces of engines...

--
    And as far as commercial airliner crashes, I saw the aftermath of the airliner that crashed into Paris mountain in Virginia in the 70s. The scene was barely describable. My family and I saw what looked like a sock hanging from a tree branch, which ended up being the skin of a persons foot that was seperated from the rest of that persons body!!! Everywhere was wreckage, clothing, and other stuff. Nothing like what was at the Pentagon.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossyb20 View Post
    If anyone here truly believes these to be the facts, and be true, then you should contact the authorities and have it investigated. You can show them all the documentaries and internet facts you've shown me here. Surely if all of this is true, there's eveidence out there right...I mean, could you imagine thousands of people dying horrible deaths on TV with a single shred of evidence to point to who did. I guess they'll have to completely ignore the confession made by Al Queda, and the videos of all the planes flying into the buildings, was that even real fire I saw on TV. I guess my Uncle who's office was destoyed at the Pentagon could be wrong when he pulled people out of the wreckage past still spinning pieces of engines...
    You're totally missing the big picture here...
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Last edited by D-dub; 10-30-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    My 3WW Feedback Thread:
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...back-for-D-dub

Salut Gilles

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossyb20 View Post

It could be that your Uncle,,after being bombed out of his office,dragging dead or battered human beings out of the site,,Could have been mistaken about THE Engine that laid there,,actually running.. They cover that engine VERY thoroughly in 9/11 In Plane Sight. I'm done with you,I Imagine you think we " GOT " Bin laden,,and " Out of RESPECT FOR HIS BELIEFS" We cremated him and gave him a proper burial at sea before sunrise... Sorry you even had to see any of this. I truly feel for ya. Good luck.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    What jet leaves a vapor trail upon take off or landing? Vapor trails are made by the jet exhaust in the cool air. I seen jets take off and land on cold winter day, down near 10 degrees (and colder) that left no vapor trail.
    A lot of planes leave vapor trails on takeoff & landing. It just depends on the atmospheric conditions that day. It'll happen more frequently in humid conditions with a close temperature/dew point spread. The vapor trail, or contrail, left by an aircraft at cruise altitude is totally different, and has another cause altogether.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    I truly feel for ya. Good luck.
    Likewise...as far as this issue, I think we'll just have to agree to disagree...atleast we'll still have the 3-wheelers in common

--
    Easy Bill. This is obviously a touchy subject and I knew that going in. I've not voted anyone's posts down or judged anyone based on what they do or do not believe. We're all brothers on here, I'm just trying to educate. If people don't want to see what I do, that's their choice.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    There was a clip a friend sent me about a tv show on hbo with Jeff Daniels who plays a reporter. The basis of the clip is how a college student asks a "panel" of people about america being the greatest country in the world. It should be a must watch for everyone. It echoes my feelings very well. A gentleman I work with always spouts off about america, and patriotism and religion and is possibly one of the biggest, 2-faced so and so that I know. I send him the clip on a weekly basis. LOL If you know of the clip, that is great.
    That clip is the very first link I posted on the bottom of my first post Pat.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Easy Bill. This is obviously a touchy subject and I knew that going in. I've not voted anyone's posts down or judged anyone based on what they do or do not believe. We're all brothers on here, I'm just trying to educate. If people don't want to see what I do, that's their choice.
    Same here. It's all good. I don't like being assumed a conspiracy theorist,,not that is a bad thing. I am SO far from that. I stumbled onto 9/11 In Plane Sight,on netflix after my son had got it for us. I /we,were browsing movies,,I had Never heard of it,and we sat there and watched. Now my personal story here is this. On the morning of 9/11,,around 8:30,a jet went over here,much louder/therefore,I assumed Lower,than normal. We learned of the 1st tower on radio,about 20 minutes later. Anyhow. I do think that what we are ASKING. Is a VERY doable deal. Sit down,get a cold one,and watch a couple movies. That's it.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dcreel View Post
    I agree with everything you said John, I also believe that a Group, or large money backed country fast tracked Obama to the position of President of the United States and the sheeple of the United States bought it hook, line, and sinker. Think Manchurian candidate.
    I thought the same thing when Osamma OOPS I mean Obama was running for pres.When him and Hilarius Clinton would talk about the 3 A.M, phone call.I said Manchurian Candidate.I also thought it was wierd that they didnt find any bodies in the twin towers reckage.And other witnesses said they heard explosions below .
    250r rules

--
    The planes may leave a vapor trail, so let me rephrase the question. Show me a jet that upon takeoff and landing leaves a trail lilke that in the 3 frames of the film that the pentagon supplied to the public after being ordered to do so by the federal court system. I know of no commercial jet that leaves such a signature.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame

--

I fixed it, LOL

I think about this stuff every day, America has seemingly destroying itself in the last one hundred years or so. We have just a teensy weensy bit of inflation and I heard there were like 7 new workers hired in the USA last month!!! WOOOOOOH......J/k

Dad always said wars create jobs.

Jobs? anyone? jobs? anyone????

As for the WT theories, I have allot of them and they show the same crap roughly

1 plane looked real, another a fake, another a rocket. I've seen a ton of vids of it and everything says "implosion to me " and "government security"

And people losing loved ones........ I hate to think the gov't did it but if a it walks like a duck, talks like a duck.??

So the whatever total plane crew and passengers are actors and or are all out there hiding now?? Alive?

Maybe a missile did hit the WT them but something else took them down, like implosion it seems....
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 08-04-2012 at 01:56 AM.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //