//ArrowChat Code
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: It's going to be a bumpy ride America

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    The only three steel and concrete structures to collapse due to fire in the history of mankind and all three happened within 12 hours of each other. That's absolutely absurd. There is no such thing as coincidence.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I just convinced my Dad to watch the longer video tonight after I crash. I was very vague about the clip. but he likes discovering corruption and fraud; So, he'll gives me thoughts tomorrow....

All fresh stuff I hadn't seen. So ( [:MANY:] TuBe Vidz on this subject. ) :] repeating and copy/edit the same conspiracy theories....

But, I had never seen this one and I tell ya, It's a good one!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

It's going to be a bumpy ride America

For those who are unaware, this is Barry Jennings, and this is his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    There are many different variants of the B-707, some with lower max. takeoff weights & some with higher max. takeoff weights than the B-767-200ER. So, exactly which B-707 were the WTC's designed to withstand an impact from? Even if the WTC buildings were designed to handle a direct hit from a B-707, what speed was it assumed the B-707 would be going? Throughout history, several structures were supposedly designed to meet a certain standard, yet later on were determined (usually after failure), to have never met those standards, or could no longer meet those standards due to maintenance & upkeep practices.
    These are architects and engineers speaking out in the video below about how they feel of the demolition of these buildings. They are experts in their field. If you have any questions regarding the the technicalities of these demolitions, they will most likely be answered here. These people know a lot more about the subject at hand than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    Just catching up here. I'll try and make as much sense as i can here, but forgive me if i jump around a bit. First, have you ever watched the replay of the "news" on the morning of 9/11? Reports of bombs going off in hotels, car bombs in times square, shooters in other airports, etc, etc. All untrue. All false, crowd sourced reports and misconstrued information rushed out to the public by a useless media looking to break a story. (at least theres that)
    I told you I'd give you video proof of explosions long before the towers fell. You can see some here. If that's not enough, I can find more for you, or you can open your eyes and find them yourself, and please stop getting offended by that term. It's not meant to be offensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg&t=193s

Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-10-2017 at 12:10 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Seems a mute point Fab. I just shake my head in utteral disbelief.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Lmfao, I hear ya Bill. I always say I'm going to stop caring about anyone else but then I get all revved up again.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Don't take the time to watch this one either, it makes far too much sense. Everything is OK, I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Redsox , RIDE RED , Elcamexican and everyone else that believes the 911 commissions narrative .........whats the most important thing to you ? ........the money , the money , the money ........right ? .....don`t get offended .......stay focused .......Donald Rumsfeld one day before 911 says ........Hey America ! .......we`re missing 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS of you`re hard earned taxes ........do ya think we need an audit ? .....ya think ya think ya think ? .........so the next day , the big day ! ......we send in the auditor's ........and then it just so happens ........The missile hits the Pentagon right where the offices were being AUDITED ! Thats why i say hey man nice shot ........good shot man ! .....i wish i would of met you .......now it`s a little late ......they stick it in your face and let you smell what they consider wrong .....Filter ! AAhhhh !........fogetaboutit .........it`s only gonna take another 20yrs. to pay it down .......no biggy .......pay your cell phone bill first !.....thats more important !
    Actually I don't. Converted over a year or so back, just not as verbal about it as some. Probably because I don't understand the end game enough.

Short answer would be control, but would wealthy old men who have only a few years to life take such risks to ensure future generations will be chipped and stripped of liberty? Particularly in the only country on the planet with a constitution written to specifically prevent tyranny? If not for them, then who benefits?

As well, I still don't think the elected, or appointed government is competent enough to pull off such a large scale event. There's more at play than greed.

Less than 60 people died in Vegas and it's all America can talk about, but hundreds have been shot and killed in inner cities this year and each gets a few words in a local paper. Thousands die each year in car accidents and from booze and tobacco, but no one is going to war over that. The war on drugs? LOL!!!!!!!!

I don't know who or what is behind the seemingly staged events that are shaping the future, but I have no doubt there is a long game behind many of these events. Carry on.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 10-10-2017 at 08:06 AM.

--
    Dude, I thing the Illuminati hacked your edit button, your post is gone!

--
    Ooops. i started a new thread and I think it should go here. Didn't realize as I was not subscribed here. I can move it here, but it will take some time for me to read and digest 11 pages.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    I thought that maybe some of you would want to continue discussing this, so I started this thread. I think its good stuff, and we can probably keep it pretty civil. There are very smart, like-minded people here with VERY different views. I think it'll make good debate.

John, the science (or lack thereof) in this guys "experiments" is laughable. What did he use for scale? Oh ya, thats right. He used whatever he had lying around his garage. Call the people over at the Nobel Prize commission, we have a new candidate. Thats would have been a D+ in my high school physics class, at best, and I went to a school that had a reputation for molestation, so you can guess the quality of their sciences.

I'll talk 9/11 if you want, but i do generally avoid it in conversation, much the same way that you described i the other thread. But i'll break my own rules here and discuss. My goal though, isn't really to rehash 9/11, but to point out the same general blueprint used to make everything bad into a "conspiracy." This vegas event is current, and a PRIME example of such. So much so that before there even was an "official story" the watchdogs were out yelling "COVERUP!"

So, lets stick with 9/11. But, instead of me defending every derived notion of match sticks and firecrackers, let me volley the ball back. Explain the ticket sales to the hijackers. Explain the video of them boarding the planes. Explain the flight school attendance. Explain the rental cars. Explain the calls home from people on the plane. Explain the videos and zillion eye witness accounts of the planes bashing into the buildings. Explain to me who exactly the people are that have been shooting back at our military for the past 15 years. Explain to me the bodies on the USS Cole. Explain to me Eyad Ismoil, and the 1993 bombing of the trade center. Is radical Islam a myth? Ask Jeff Bauman if he believes in radical Islam because he saw it on the news. Or Martin Richard's father.
    (brought over from other thread, sorry)
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--

It's going to be a bumpy ride America

I thought that maybe some of you would want to continue discussing this, so I started this thread. I think its good stuff, and we can probably keep it pretty civil. There are very smart, like-minded people here with VERY different views. I think it'll make good debate.

John, the science (or lack thereof) in this guys "experiments" is laughable. What did he use for scale? Oh ya, thats right. He used whatever he had lying around his garage. Call the people over at the Nobel Prize commission, we have a new candidate. Thats would have been a D+ in my high school physics class, at best, and I went to a school that had a reputation for molestation, so you can guess the quality of their sciences.

I'll talk 9/11 if you want, but i do generally avoid it in conversation, much the same way that you described i the other thread. But i'll break my own rules here and discuss. My goal though, isn't really to rehash 9/11, but to point out the same general blueprint used to make everything bad into a "conspiracy." This vegas event is current, and a PRIME example of such. So much so that before there even was an "official story" the watchdogs were out yelling "COVERUP!"

So, lets stick with 9/11. But, instead of me defending every derived notion of match sticks and firecrackers, let me volley the ball back. Explain the ticket sales to the hijackers. Explain the video of them boarding the planes. Explain the flight school attendance. Explain the rental cars. Explain the calls home from people on the plane. Explain the videos and zillion eye witness accounts of the planes bashing into the buildings. Explain to me who exactly the people are that have been shooting back at our military for the past 15 years. Explain to me the bodies on the USS Cole. Explain to me Eyad Ismoil, and the 1993 bombing of the trade center. Is radical Islam a myth? Ask Jeff Bauman if he believes in radical Islam because he saw it on the news. Or Martin Richard's father.
    Dan,

What you completely overlooked in the beginning of that video is how the man performing the experiments explained to you that regardless of scale, these experiments will provide the same results. There was a lot of math and science at the beginning there that you either overlooked or didn't understand. I suggest you watch again. Every time I see these experiments and say to myself "there is no way to refute that", someone finds a way. In this man's simplicity, he is showing the exact science behind why these buildings collapsed the way they did. The material he used is irrelevant, as what he is showing you are the laws of physics. The laws of physics apply to both his scale models as well as the full size buildings just the same, and I am not going to sit here and explain it to you over and over again. The video is quite simple, it's designed to be as such because people such as yourself are grasping at straws in the upholding of your programming. Please watch it again and pay attention to the math and science at the beginning. For the sake of comparison, the "official" NISK computer animation model, which is what people like yourself believe, lacks any science and physics and makes absolutely no sense. It has been cut to pieces by experienced engineers world wide, which is shown in the other video I posted in post #145. That is why they had to generate a computer model and not make an actual model in person to accurately display the physics of our planet, because they can alter the outcome to suit their needs in a computer generated model. Please view the video linked a couple of posts back regarding the engineers of the planet earth and how they feel about views shared by people such as yourself. Again, if you do not understand the science applied in the first video, watch it again. Your attempts to discredit the man doing the experiment show your ignorance to the science involved.

The rest that you are concerned with is quite simply irrelevant in comparison to the events that transpired and in my opinion shows the scope at which you are viewing. You are looking through a pin hole in a piece of paper. You really need to widen your focus here. You have a very, very low understanding of what your government is capable of. Putting people through flying school, videos of them on the planes, calls from the planes. Dan, that's all chicken shite semantics. Who the frig cares really? But I will entertain your train of thought here, but try to get 'er into second gear please.

Your government, likely CIA or black ops, can and do operate free of any bounds. Monetarily, by law, and likely have technology that the rest of us are unaware of. Your government lies all day every day, all the time. It's expected, it's a joke to many, and as such, they are very good at what they do. The following scenario is completely made up by me but just for example.

Uncle Sam- "Hey Hadji! Don't you think it would be a good idea for you guys to learn to fly a plane for (whatever) reason? We'll pay your way here, just come over here and get some schooling." Hadji comes to the states and goes to school, there is your record of that. "Hey hadji! There's a turbin convention over at (wherever the flight is going)! You guys wanna go check it out?" Now you can put them on the planes. Laughing at how ridiculous that is yet? It is, but it's just that simple. All they need to do is place them for the cameras, that's it. They can report anything else they want and people like you will eat it up. No proof, no science, yet you'll laugh at an experiment based on math and science. You'll believe what you're told by liars unquestionably, but you'll ignore science from someone who took hours and days of their life to do research and provide experiments for you to see, and you'll laugh at him, and my views are skewed...

The people who are shooting back at us in the desert are people whose lives have been turned upside-down by America. Our leaders stir up a shite stew over there and then send the poor to go die. If there had been no attacks on 9/11 and we showed up to conquer their countries the same exact way, you would get the same exact reaction. People fighting and willing to die for their home land, willing to die for a cause, just like I was. The whole planet was goaded into getting behind this false cause, and those with the dirtiest hands sit back and watch us squabble.

You make this far more complex than it has to be, which is how you're supposed to view it. Dan I could provide you with information all day and I do enjoy spreading the word, but once you reach the point of terminal velocity, full of questions such as you are, you must find your own answers. I know it's scary and you're comfortable in your little hologram of what life is. I know it's tough to think about the "good guys" doing such a thing. So many innocent lives lost, the firefighters and such, those killed by war, or those frigged from it just the same. It is of a scope you are having difficulty reaching, but I suggest you do so. I suggest the whole planet does, and if you haven't watched the video from the engineers world wide who are petitioning this entire event, I suggest you do so. It is your thought process which is becoming obsolete, not mine. The planet will see someday, and I predict there will be and entire re-thinking of what happened that day, and I predict the first rendition will be nothing more than an updated farce with the lies upheld. The answers we are given now break the laws of physics Dan, and that is ridiculous, and here I am handing you experiments which follow the laws of physics, and you laugh. You my friend, are blind and you are on hook, line, and sinker.

Since you refute the laws of physics (good luck with that) or didn't understand the video with buildings made to scale, I will now provide you with a video which you might understand a little better.

EDIT- It is no surprise that I am having trouble locating the experiment I saw which used actual steel beams and replicated the circumstances in the Twin Towers near exact. I will continue looking.

EDIT AGAIN- Once again, if you are viewing this on tapatalk, it is only showing a small portion of my post. Please toggle to "web view" to see the entire post.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 10-10-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Ok John. I have watched it again and again. And I will watch it yet again. Lets lay some ground rules here first. Please don't belittle me personally. i don't take it personal, as you are my friend no matter what is said here, but it dosen't help your argument at all and it dosen't lead to the finding of truth. Just because i disagree with you does not mean i don't understand simple math. Nor does it mean I am "blind," or "ignorant." You call my thoughts "irrelevant" and "chicken shite semantics" because any challenge to your science must be met with personal attacks because it cannot stand up on its own. You say the laws of physics apply no matter what the scale and his materials are irrelevant. Those are your words. You are a smart guy John. You're a welder. You have an understanding of how a forge works. You know the properties of steel change when heat is applied. Your example experiment acknowledges that. Yet, you watch a guy light a match to a thin piece of paper and call "samezes" on the heat produced by thousands of gallons of jet fuel burning with a supply of oxygen in a confined space. Then you call me ignorant. The CIA and the man behind the curtain are your escape clause when the facts build up. So, the CIA sent the terrorists to flight school? Ok, lets go with that. What about the phone calls from the plane? What about flight 93? All fake? What about 1993? Still lots of unanswered questions in your camp, john. Science must stand up to scrutiny.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Dan I appreciate that you know not to take me personally so thank you. The term "ignorant" is not insulting. It means you are unaware or uneducated on a subject. I am ignorant in many ways, such as how I come off to other people as I try to explain things. Thank you for your understanding. I have company right now so I will check back later.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Ignorant means you have the information available to make the correct conclusion but instead choose to ignore it.
    If I have any trouble with vocabulary, i'll seek your council, handsome.

The "correct" conclusion. Now iz b understandin'. Ignorant means disagreeing with you. Got it.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Fabio, you are too much, man.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I suggest you watch again. Please watch it again and pay attention... Please view the video... ...watch it again.
    Yes, yes, everyone must watch the videos again and again until you all conform. You must all conform to my way of thinking. Resistance is futile. Come join me and be enlightened.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    ...in the upholding of your programming.
    Here's some valid programming that I suggest everyone watch.

http://kisscartoon.eu/watch/south-pa...-urinal-deuce/
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //