//ArrowChat Code
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: It's going to be a bumpy ride America

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    That was fantastic 300rman. Thank you very much for posting it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    ^^^
    Makes me want to buy more ammo...but in all honesty, I knew it was the Fed all along. Lurking men in black suites and cheap sunglasses. These are some trying times and conditions do make for upriasing...but as long as welfare and assistance keep the majorty that need it some what happy. I think you won't see much in the way of militant small arms group efforts...Other than radicals who are here now and are deeply seeded in their convictions. If not for anything give to your local foodbank, or homeless shelter...only if you can afford not to keep the can in your storage bunker.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 300rman View Post
    Awesome sound clip from Paul Harvey, listen to it guys. its only a couple minutes, and it is chillingly correct.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/H3Az0okaHig?rel=0
    Wow. Great post 300. I personally Loved Paul Harvey. For many reasons,,It comes as no surprise to me a man who's been dead and gone How many years,predicted what we're seeing today. He was a gem. And since this is a 3w site. He was always on the radio at 12;30 up here WILQ,,always worked out ,,just as we'd left the Honda dealer and made our way to Mcdonalds,,Paul would be on the radio,,,with,,,,,The rest of the story. Good times,,long gone unfortunately..
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    A couple of months ago a friend of mine posted a video that had to do with 9/11. It's a very short video by what appears to be a regular Joe. His "experiment" supposedly debunks the "myth" that the jet fuel in the planes that hit the Twin Towers could not support a fire hot enough to melt steel. In this experiment, all he manages to do is show his qualification for conducting said experiment, which is zero. It has been claimed that "jet fuel" (kerosene really) burns at around 1500 degrees Fahrenheit which is not nearly hot enough to melt steel, which melts at around 2500 degrees Fahrenheit. In this man's experiment he heats a piece of steel up to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and then proceeds to bend it. In his mind heating a piece of steel to 1800 degrees proves that steel heated to 1500 degrees can fail. That 300 degrees of difference far exceeds the parameters for this experiment, as nobody has ever claimed that the steel in the buildings was heated to 1800 degrees. So he heated the steel to a temperature that would "prove his point"? I'll ask you all if you could now to view this from a standpoint of honesty, accuracy, and with regard to the laws of physics. This man has created his his point ahead of time and then altered the "experiment" to produce the results he desires. Now, the entire point of an experiment is to gather facts, to show proof. If in the process of your experiment you alter the parameters in order to manufacture a desired result, you are missing the whole point of conducting an experiment. This man's point is completely moot as he has only served to prove himself wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA Not only that but it does nothing to address the molten metal that was at ground zero far after the towers collapsed.

Last night I had someone ask me about this thread which in turn caused me to revisit it. I have re-read some of it, not the entire thing yet, but I did read my first post. Many times when I read my words from the past I chuckle and wonder what I was thinking. This would not be one of those cases. As time has passed this wound has not healed and that is because it is all a lie. Many of you who see me post on here may think I'm crazy and that's fine. If you really know me in person you know that's true, however there are three values that I have always clung to that are embedded in me and only serve to strengthen as I age. Those three values would be honesty, the pursuit of truth, and knowing right from wrong. I don't aim to poke my nose in things because I'm bored and I don't dislike the government just for grins, but whenever there is an untruth I find myself compelled to get facts. Facts are what it's all about. I like things that I can see and that have been proven regardless of what others might find as "impossible" or just too crazy to be true. There are many things out there we don't yet understand and to me it's clear as day the perception we're programmed to have of how this universe works. Perceptions that are thrust so strongly on us that we'll ignore sights our very own eyes can see, either in flesh or in reputable photography. So FACTS... Facts are the answer to every question. In the videos I already posted there is a ton of good information, but those videos are aging a bit now. As time passes and knowledge continues to be gathered there are more things to learn and there are new FACTS. In the most recent documentary I watched I learned a lot of FACTS, more facts than I would attempt to list out here. If you're interested you can watch the video yourself, I'll post a link at the end.

What I have found is that some facts lead you not only to an answer, but sometimes a new question. There is one fact, one very big FACT that I will share right now which will bring your next thoughts, which will most likely be questions.

It is clearly obvious that both thermite and shape charges were used to compromise the steel beams in the twin towers. There is photographic evidence of both and traces of thermite were found after the fact. The site tested positive for thermite, which is not surprising as it could be seen flowing from the side of the one of the towers while it was still standing. Very blatantly obvious that both substances were used. If you disagree with me that is fine but I'd like to know what facts prove anything different? I'd like to know why you can see steel beams cut at an angle by shape charges and why there was thermite on the scene, because those are both facts and not arguable.

At this point I could get on a roll and explain the cascade effect of FACTS that show how obvious this controlled demolition was. I could go on and on because as I said, many facts lead to questions, which lead to new facts, which lead to more questions, which leads to more FACTS. I realize many of you are busy talking about Trump and refugees which is fine, that's what you're all supposed to be talking about, and here's Fabio's crazy 'ol kook arse still hung up on this old news. Yes, this is old news, this is very old news, but that doesn't make it any more right. If you could imagine for a moment that you truly believed that the powers that be would ever pull an atrocity off such as this, of this magnitude, right in front of the eyes of the entire planet, if you could imagine how you would view those in charge from that point, you can see what I see. Say hypothetically that Uncle Sam came out tomorrow and made an announcement and admitted they blew up the towers and killed all those people and brought war on the entire planet, if they told you that on your TV would you then believe it? The difference between those who don't believe and myself is that I don't need it admitted to me in order for it to have taken place. Their admission is not needed, they are guilty from what I can see. The next question is, who are "they"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKUTChb5Hvk
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-30-2016 at 06:43 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Some of us realize what happened that day,and there really isn't a damn thing we can do but tuck it away and realize exactly how large it really is. While other extremely intelligent people will watch the molten steel flowing out the side of the towers before they fell, the perfectly sheared main beams,all the "war games" that were in play that day, the power being out in the towers,A pile of steel and concrete that was still ON FIRE NINE weeks later!!!!!!! etc,etc,etc, and tell us we are the crazy ones...Ok. I'm sure I have posted before. I was watching live 9/11,,,5;30 ish pm. When they said they "pulled 7". I looked at Dad,,,that building would take the better part of a year to pull??? They just went in that afternoon and folded that bad boy into it's basement?? Wow, cool story. Is what it is Fabs.Let them all laugh. One of the candidates running for pres,eluded very lightly to this last fall and grabbed my vote. Someone fairly familiar with high rise buildings,not known for being quiet,and lives in this neighborhood. But has since went tight lipped,as he should. Damn good thing jeb never got his legs under him, it could have gotten very,very ugly... I'm afraid the question of the bushes alarm systems being installed for years may have came into play.We're all just nuts
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    First of all John, it’s great to see you back on here! I hope it becomes a regular thing again, this place needs you buddy!

As in the past I still have to agree to disagree with you (and others) on this one. Until someone gets up the ambition to build a skyscraper, buy a commercial airliner and fly it into the building to show us different results I’m sticking with the terrorist theory.

As far as heat and melting steel goes I believe magnesium is used in commercial aircraft and they are also loaded with lithium ion batteries. Magnesium ignites at a low temperature but burns at well over 5,000F. Something to consider.

As far as who could actually pull something like this off AND get away with it AND convince Bin Laden to take the fall, these guys are the only ones that come to mind.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pinky.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	2.1 KB 
ID:	227155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stewie.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	227156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dr. Evil.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	6.3 KB 
ID:	227157

Sorry, to make light, I just gotta be me.

--
    Niko there is no need to recreate the event, the first one is very well documented.

Can you tell me why there is thermite on the scene (that's fact) and what sheared solid steel upright columns? It is also fact that the fuel was not able to cause these things to happen, that's inarguable and has been proven. Also, the company that supplied the steel for the buildings conducted tests in an actual steel framed structure where they intentionally built fires hotter than the fires of 9/11 and loaded the building with twice the load the WTC buildings were under. The steel deformed as expected but was nowhere near catastrophic failure. I want you to explain to me why there was molten metal on the scene Niko. How can you believe the explanations that are given when actual scientific proof is glaring you in the face to tell you otherwise?

People are beginning to muster, people with credentials. It's not just us looney birds anymore Bill. Niko I will thank you again for watching the videos initially posted, however the videos most currently posted have a lot of updated information and a lot of experts speaking up. This farce can not continue forever.

http://youtu.be/xqqelDq4P48
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Niko there is no need to recreate the event, the first one is very well documented.

Can you tell me why there is thermite on the scene (that's fact) and what sheared solid steel upright columns? It is also fact that the fuel was not able to cause these things to happen, that's inarguable and has been proven. Also, the company that supplied the steel for the buildings conducted tests in an actual steel framed structure where they intentionally built fires hotter than the fires of 9/11 and loaded the building with twice the load the WTC buildings were under. The steel deformed as expected but was nowhere near catastrophic failure. I want you to explain to me why there was molten metal on the scene Niko. How can you believe the explanations that are given when actual scientific proof is glaring you in the face to tell you otherwise?

People are beginning to muster, people with credentials. It's not just us looney birds anymore Bill. Niko I will thank you again for watching the videos initially posted, however the videos most currently posted have a lot of updated information and a lot of experts speaking up. This farce can not continue forever.

http://youtu.be/xqqelDq4P48
    Sadly I can't explain away any of those things with authority. I've watched the videos, I've watched documentaries both for and against the conspiracy theories and I could even believe in them if I was not so convinced that a cover-up of this scope is not possible.

That's where it ends for me, the rest is over my head, so I chose to believe in what I do know, which is that you can't convince hundreds of Americans to kill thousands of Americans covertly in such a short period of time and keep a lid on it. If I'm wrong and it is one day proven that your government knew of this and let it happen, or made it happen then may they all burn in hell.

Sorry buddy, that's all I've got.

--
    Yes, obviously you're free to believe. If it interests you at some point they actually address that very concern about how this could possibly be covered up in the most recent link I posted. I value your point of view greatly my friend.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    We watched a local 15 story apartment building demolition a couple years back, there was a crowd(small town, nothing to do) and as soon as it went down, i looked at my girlfriend and said, "tell me that's not what the world trade center looked like as it fell". Funny, there where 50 people in very close proximity that had to have heard what i said. I practically yelled it over the demolition. And not one of them came to me and disagreed.

Good information in this thread. You have to ask yourself why nobody seemed interested in investigating it very far, no private companies, no individuals, it was just taken for granted that some planes hit these buildings in the same general area on each one, both burned for a little while, then both fell the exact same way.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

It's going to be a bumpy ride America

Is he still hung up on this 9/11 crap? Yes, yes I am. 9/11/01 was a day that will live in infamy for reasons I know I don't have to explain. Thousands of innocent lives were taken on that fateful day and countless lives have ended or been effected since then. That was the day when American citizens gave their government permission to invade the rest of the planet and surrendered all privacy and many rights in the name of being "kept safe". I will study this subject until the truth is revealed or indefinitely if that day never comes during my lifetime.

To keep this thread up to date, I will be posting a documentary I just watched in regards to the destruction of the Twin Towers as well as the correlating structures which were destroyed. Previously in this thread, the subject of thermite had been discussed and it's use in the destruction of the towers supposedly very likely or even "proven". The way it was presented to me, I thought it was most likely, especially with the proof thermite was used. The site tested positive for thermite, which seems like a smoking gun in my eyes. What I have just learned is thermite is comprised mostly of iron oxide powder (rust) and aluminum powder. Well, the Twin Towers were built with steel beams (which rusted over time) clad with aluminum. So "testing" for thermite is possible, but not really on a building which was comprised heavily of the two main ingredients.

With any good theory or investigation, the acquisition of facts over time allows said theory to evolve and change. Time has passed, new theories have formed, but one thing remains the same; physics. Now as time has passed, it seems as though the laws of Newtonian Physics have become bent and broken more and more often. With new and amazing technologies coming to light at such a rapid pace and such huge advances in the fields of quantum theory and quantum physics, sci-fi movies seem almost tame. If you're aware of what "free energy" is and if you have an inclination of the mind boggling technologies that exist that we're not supposed to be aware of, then the following video will make more sense. If have no idea what I'm talking about, the video will still make sense to you. It takes only an open mind and an eye or two to see what these people would like to present to you, which as usual is all fact based and scientifically proven.

The hardest part of this entire subject is just getting through that hard candy shell our society has been coated with. It is not my aim to "convert" people who don't see things my way, all I ask is that they see what is being shown to them and then form their own opinion. You cannot argue with scientific evidence and although Newtonian Physics seems like it can be challenged more and more frequently these days, that is actually not something that hampers this investigation. In this case it actually seems to bolster the point that there is foul play afoot here. When you've all been force fed this horse about a guy in a cave and some bozos with box cutters enough, when they flash the words "terror", "terrorist", "attack", etc., enough across the screen, it will eventually stick and become what you "know". It is mind control in it's simplest and most effective form. It's so effective, in fact, that many of you will attack someone with my viewpoint in defense of your programming. That's programmed in as well.

If you're able to shut that off for an hour or so and just hard wire your eyeballs to your brain like they're supposed to be, cut out that middle man and fire up the 'ol noodle, let it do it's thing. It's been getting dusty. If you think for yourself and see for yourself and realize the atrocity that's been purported on us all as a global species, if you think about the repercussions that followed those events, the amount of lives lost and even more effected from this, if you look at the planet we live on now, how it's run, and the direction it's headed, this subject is just as important now as it ever has been.

Many times people will try to discredit those who make these videos. The thing is, with most of these videos, and definitely this one, you can feel free to discredit anyone you like in this production. Even though these people do have credentials and are exactly those whose theories should be taken seriously, that fact is irrelevant. If your eyeballs work and you can hear the explanations given, it's quite simple to come to your own conclusion. The difficult part for you is looking or thinking different than everyone else. Everyone had the little ribbons and flags on their cars, everyone "likes" the little posts on the Bookface about supporting the firefighters and all those who worked and died at ground zero, and it's clear how many people show their support. That part is unmistakable. The question is, who and what is it you're supporting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX37D0NGoEU&t=1021s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAQv4upffS8
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 07-06-2017 at 08:52 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    All anyone's gotta do is watch the twin towers fall, and watch any controlled demolition in any part of the world. They are identical. And what are the chances of not one, but four airplanes being hijacked at the same time with no interference from anyone? And those hadjis knew how to fly the airplanes with good enough precision to hit each one of the twin towers in nearly the same spot? Only to have each building collapse in exactly the same way?

We deserve answers to questions like these. But there were seemingly no hearings, no open forums, not a damn thing except news anchors saying it was brown people with knives. And they knew that, they had faces and names of the hijackers, only I'm pretty sure hijackers don't introduce themselves."Hi, I'm Qadar Musilef I'll be your hijacker today"
    The way it was presented, how every single channel that day, every last one of them was a rotating view of the smoking twin towers, yeah they knew they were both going to fall before they did and they wanted everyone to have a front row seat.

I've always said, there's no such thing as a terrorist. Only a scared population.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //