//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: It's going to be a bumpy ride America

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

It's going to be a bumpy ride America

I'm somewhat nervous if there will be repercussions someday if I start this thread, but on the other hand I really don't care. These are things I want to say and we do have "freedom of speech" here, do we not?

What I am about to say are things that I believe to be true. If you like what I say, that's great. If not, it's just my opinion. Don't listen to me if you do not want to. I am not partial to any political party and know nothing of politics. I do like Ron Paul and what he stands for, but I haven't studied him thoroughly. I don't care for politics enough to concern myself.

America, our country is not what it appears to be. We are not the land of the free, nor are we the home of the brave. Our country is in fact a business, and we are the consumers. It is a known fact that war=money. The best way to fix a bad economy has traditionally been through creating a war and deploying the troops, usually to some place that has an "evil" leader with a hair across his ass. He's somebody who hates America and all that we stand for. He wants to destroy our country and democracy, and he of course can not stand our freedom. He wants to destroy it.

That would make you mad, right? A guy who runs another country who wants to destroy our way of living? Of course it would make you mad. That's what "facts" like this are designed to do. You and I get mad at this leader and his country, and then we want to do something about it. We want to defend our right to freedom and our way of life, don't we? Of course we do! Who is this evil person to judge who we are and what we stand for? Well let's go show him then!!!

And it begins just that easy. Our country doesn't simply start a war with another country for no reason. The public would never stand for such a thing. So how do you remedy that situation? Very simple- You manufacture a cause. A cause that almost the entire nation can latch on to. This has been done time and time again to the people of this country and a huge percentage know no better.

Pearl Harbor, December 7 1941. The Japanese attack the American Navy while still tied up to the docks in their own port. How could such a massive attack possibly be overlooked? Some say it wasn't. Some say that the American government knew the Japanese were coming, but did nothing about it. World War 2 obviously ensued.

In August of 1964 the USS Maddox, a U.S. Navy destroyer, was conducting signals intelligence patrols in the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Vietnam when it was supposedly attacked by three North Vietnamese torpedo boats. The result of this attack was the Vietnam war. The American public was told that the Vietnamese fired the first shots. Recently unclassified documents show otherwise however. It turns out that the American boat was the first one to fire. THIS IS NOT HEARSAY, THIS IS FACT- AMERICA MANUFACTURED A REASON TO START THE VIETNAM WAR.

That's right, our country started the Vietnam conflict. A conflict in which thousands of people died, and countless more were affected by. Think of the atrocities that everyone knows about when you mention the Vietnam conflict. Now think of why they happened. Those things happened to all of those people, millions of people's lives affected, because somebody in America wanted them to. I'm not going to get into too much detail as far as reasons go, if you're interested look into it yourself.

September 11, 2001. A day that will live in infamy. There is no need for me to explain what incidents occurred that day. That day was the spark that set off the war in the Middle East. It gave Americans a hatred towards Middle Eastern people and the Muslim way. It gave those in charge permission to wage war against "evil". Well, what is evil? People or nations who have wronged you and your way of living, let's just say. Those filthy Middle Easterners just hate us so much, they just want to come over here and destroy our way of living, right?

There is far too much for me to discuss what actually happened on 9/11. I could write all day and not cover everything, but I will touch on some of the important facts.

The buildings that fell on 9/11 were destroyed through controlled demolition. This is fact. Explosions were heard that day and that was discussed extensively for about the first week or so after 9/11. For some reason though, it's not been discussed thoroughly for quite some time now and it has almost been forgotten about, just like they want. Just forget about those explosions, they didn't happen. Even though there is video evidence, eye witness accounts from people who were on the scene, and irrefutable scientific evidence of thermite within the rubble of the fallen tower. Thermite, ladies and gentlemen. If you don't know what thermite is, have a peek- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite It is used to penetrate armor or cut through metal. The towers that fell that day were constructed of steel beams. Steel beams that COULD NOT have been damaged enough by a commercial airliner and the fuel it carried aboard. The fuel that was carried aboard those planes WAS NOT enough fuel to cause the demise of those towers. This is fact.

Ground zero was arguably the biggest crime scene of all time, but was it treated like one? The answer is, no, it was not. A crime scene is preserved and carefully scrutinized. It is isolated from everyone outside of the team doing the investigation. Is this what happened at ground zero? No, it is not. The rubble was picked up as quick as it could be and transported out of the country. Far from coincidence.

Building 7 was located just next to the Twin Towers. It was not hit by an airplane. The damage it sustained was minimal. Yet it collapsed that day. How, do you ask? Building 7 was hit by "flying debris", which set it on fire and caused the collapse. Simple answer, right? It caught on fire and burned until the point it couldn't stand anymore. Well let me ask you this... When was the last time you burned steel and concrete? Steel and concrete do not burn, obviously. This country has had many sky scraper fires in the past and do you know how many have collapsed from fire? Building 7 is the 3rd steel/concrete building in America to have collapsed due to fire, with the first two being the Twin Towers.

There was a man in building 7 that day while there were detonations going off in that building. That man was interviewed in 2007 and told his entire story about how the charges were going off while he was trapped in that building. Not long after that man told his story on camera for all to see, he died of mysterious causes. He was in otherwise good health until that point. His family hired a private investigator to look into the causes of his death. The P.I. did some digging and advised the family that they might want to contact the authorities. He also refunded the family their money and resigned from the investigation. That man's interview can be seen here- http://www.loosechange911.com/ I watched this movie instantly on Netflix.

How about the plane that hit the Pentagon? Does anyone find it odd that there was NO WRECKAGE of a commercial airliner at the Pentagon? Does it bother anyone that the hole made in the Pentagon was about half the width of a commercial airliner? There is no physical way a commercial airliner could have made the hole in the Pentagon that we all saw. We've all seen crash sites of commercial airliners on the news, we all know what it looks like. But there was no wreckage of a commercial airliner at the Pentagon... Why is there no video of this crash? You mean to tell me that the Pentagon, the very nerve center of our country, which is literally covered inside and out with cameras running 24/7, and all they have is one shoddy video of the explosion. It doesn't even show an airplane.

How about flight 93 that crashed in Shanksville Pa. Can someone please explain to me how we have yet another commercial airline crash in the middle of a field and again, NO WRECKAGE. Like I said, we've all seen footage of commercial airline crashes. Look at the footage of the flight 93 crash site. I implore you to explain to me how that "crash site" was caused by a commercial airliner. There is not a trace of any commercial airplane in that fake crash site.

To think that our country was taken over that day in September by a couple of guys with box cutters who live in caves is absolutely ludicrous. This nation is getting dumber and dumber by the day and that's the way they want us. They want the flock to follow the shepherd blindly while they tell you that everything is OK. Well it's not OK. Ask yourself this- If flight 93 and the plane that hit the Pentagon actually didn't crash that day, where are they? Where are the people that were aboard?

It's not a question in my mind whether or not the acts on 9/11 were committed by terrorists. They absolutely were. The question is, who are these terrorists? They certainly aren't living in a cave in Pakistan. They are here, running our country, and doing whatever it takes to keep gaining power. They own the media and feed you what you need to hear to go along with their plan. They have no regard for human life. They kill thousands of people and effect millions of other lives in the process. I could have been killed by 9/11. I fought in the ensuing war and could have been killed because of what these people have done. I saw the enemy face to face, and I ensure you people that the "evil doers" in Iraq had no weapons that could reach us. They had tanks from WWII and barely put up a fight. And people wonder how they can fight the kind of cowardly warfare they do now. It's very similar to the kind of warfare the American people used against the British in the Revolutionary war. Back then, the British fought as "gentlemen", wearing their nice, pretty uniforms and lining up on the field of battle the traditional way to face their enemies. Meanwhile, the Americans were hiding in the bushes and taking pop-shots as the British marched by. And it worked. It got us our freedom. Freedom against an invincible invading force that had no right to be here telling us what to do.

We are in Iraq in the name of democracy, right? Of course! We feel they need democracy so badly over there that we will die giving it to them.

Wrong. There is trillions of dollars worth of oil there. That is your answer.

People need to open their eyes. Our country is now dis-arming us. They are taking our rights away day by day. Our right to own guns, our right to travel freely, our freedom of speech. Everybody needs to wake up and realize what is going on. We can no longer walk into an airplane with anything they don't want us to. They can look at anything we're taking with us or back. Because of terrorists, yes. BUT THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS! They caused this and this is what they wanted. They take our rights in the name of safety, safety from a threat that they caused. They have given themselves the right to pull us over, to question us, to search us when they deem it necessary.

They drug us to stupidity so nobody questions anything. Everybody is on prescriptions everywhere. The more you take, the more numb you are, the less you question. They fill our bodies with chemicals to the point we have to take them, and they get paid to do it. The more people take them, the more money they make, and they make a lot, and people question less. A high citizen is a happy citizen and they don't ask questions.

I could go on all day about these atrocities committed against our people and people all over the world. I'm sure a lot of you dismiss these things and think I'm just some kook, but don't listen to me. Educate yourself, open your eyes, look at the big picture, and think for yourselves. Don't let the media tell you what's going on in the world because the media has been bought and sold and they will tell you whatever it is they need you to know at that time.

If you disagree with me, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine. If you want to speak against me, by all means, go for it. Just do me one favor and educate yourself first. Prove me wrong, I want somebody to do it. Because I don't want to be part of this mess. It's almost embarrassing to call myself an American at this point. This country is no longer what it was founded on. It's a bigger mess than most of you realize.

I implore any and all of you to watch these documentaries, to read a book, to look at the FACTS involved in these cases. They are not theories, but FACTS. Facts that have been ignored, or swept under the rug. Facts that we're supposed to simply forget about. I won't forget. I know what happened that day was not right, and I'll never let it go.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/wat...Xlu73zPVLbp.01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4

http://www.loosechange911.com/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...17427531377078

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMM_T_PJ0Rs

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/16/bo...pagewanted=all

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82700859/

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 01-30-2016 at 05:42 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Well,John,my friend.. I happen to disagree with you,,I Believe a plastic gas tank prepared properly,,WILL hold paint.. EVERY word you typed above? Oh,,yeah,,That's ALL true,, and documented. Doesn't EVERYONE know that? I've posted a few of those movies before. .. SO,,lets take this a simple step further. Where DID the folks on those planes GO? I'm just asking. Great post man,,well said,,and for someone who went over there and FOUGHT for these devils... Well, that takes a lot to face the truth. Thanx again ...Very well said.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I tend to agree with most of your comments.

Here's a question...what are you, me or anyone in this country going to do about it?

I don't see people lining up with pitch forks (since we are about ready to be dis-armed), myself included. I see lots of people talking about this issues, but no one is acting. How bad will it have to get before we start taking action and I am not talking about "voting in a president action". Presidents are puppets who are manipulated by very wealthy people, domestic and abroad. I am talking about re-organizing with a group of people to uphold the American constitution and re-balance the power of the government and the people.

I think its coming....just don't know when or how. Get enough people pi$$ed and I agree, we are in for a bumpy ride.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Did we really land on the moon in '69.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jb2wheels View Post
    I think so,,but I've never looked into it. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

RiJiD-WILL is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jb2wheels View Post
    Buzz aldrin has many curious things to say about the moon and why we have not gone back.

this is a good thread there are some people opening their eyes to what has happened sadly I think most of america is so consumed with their virtual lives created by our monetary system no one has time to stop and think for themselves most people rely on TV media for news and believe the BS that is spewed forth just look at syria right now we have been over there creating unrest for some time now its no secret obama is funding the suposed Freedom fighters who yesterday were our enemies and before that they were our trainees AL CIA DUH thanks a ton from kennedy to 9/11 youre doing a bangup job.

--
    Last edited by D-dub; 10-30-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    My 3WW Feedback Thread:
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...back-for-D-dub

Salut Gilles

maxdallasfan is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    no we did not land on the moon. The show fact or faked did a good story on this. I'm surprised it was "allowed" to air.

This is also why i'm buying a house that is far from any neighbors and will be off of the grid within a few years.

--
    Are you guys serious?? Is that the stuff you need to believe to sleep better at night? Instead of sitting around thinking up out-of-this world conspiracy theories, maybe we should be thinking of how to live our lives KNOWING that what happened happened because there are in fact wacko's out there who can't stand-us as a nation, be it for reasons of lifestyle, politics, or just simply the fact that we have what they can never. You can sit there and type all this crap up with wild, unsubstaniated accusations about our gov't because you are in fact, FREE to do so. The mear thought that our Gov't knew these tragedies were going to happen and did nothing about cheapens the lives given during the military actions that followed. You should be ashamed.

--
    I agree with everything you said John, I also believe that a Group, or large money backed country fast tracked Obama to the position of President of the United States and the sheeple of the United States bought it hook, line, and sinker. Think Manchurian candidate.
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossyb20 View Post
    Are you guys serious?? Is that the stuff you need to believe to sleep better at night? Instead of sitting around thinking up out-of-this world conspiracy theories, maybe we should be thinking of how to live our lives KNOWING that what happened happened because there are in fact wacko's out there who can't stand-us as a nation, be it for reasons of lifestyle, politics, or just simply the fact that we have what they can never. You can sit there and type all this crap up with wild, unsubstaniated accusations about our gov't because you are in fact, FREE to do so. The mear thought that our Gov't knew these tragedies were going to happen and did nothing about cheapens the lives given during the military actions that followed. You should be ashamed.
    1st thread I've ever felt compelled to dislike! All fabio asked you to do,,is take the time,,for you and EVERYONE you care about. Watch ALL of them,,the 2 movies a couple times each. THEN,, make your decision. It would certainly be interesting to hear you explain facts away..... Very sad.

ATCcountryboy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I also agree with everything you have said.
    1. 1986 bigred 250(the huntin' rig)
    2. 1985 bigred 250(the workhorse)

4 wheels? Sounds to safe.

Popeye is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Fabio, I didn't even know you were a member of this forum until a week or so ago. We didn't run across each others post and agree on them, but I think we view our country in the same light. I don't necessarily agree with your interpretation of 9/11-maybe you have the facts, but I choose to disagree. I do however agree with a lot of the other stuff you said. The US portrays itself as a victim, when it actuality we are just big bullies. We think we have a right to determine how other countries think and we always find a way to go over there and change their minds for them. The govt decides what they want to do and then feeds us a bunch of bullshit in an attempt to make us agree with them. It's called propaganda. In the end, most people agree because our govt wouldn't lie to us would they. Iraq didn't have weapons of mass disruption; George Bush had a vendetta against Saddam. I'm not saying Saddam was a good guy, but he didn't pose nearly as big a threat as the Iranians do now. Not to us at least. It was also about money, but I think Bush's own feelings are what actually made it happen. I may be wrong, but it's my opinion.

On another note, whose ass do we kiss more than anybody else's in this world? Answer: the Saudi Arabians. They've got the most oil and the most money-point blank. But does anybody know here that the word Taliban means student in Arabic. The Taliban were trained in Saudi Arabia. Think about it, the Saudis practice the most extreme form of Islam in the world. The Taliban took their teachings and then went a step further. So, our best friends taught, trained, and influenced the most feared organization in the world. But we still like them. When it comes to Saudi Arabia, our govt is like some 80's school girl and they are Tom Cruise. They got them mind lol.

I love our country and hate our govt. Everybody says the US is the greatest country to live in on earth, but it's not. Hell, Canada and Italy have us beat right now. I truly believe it is just a matter of time before the real world powers get tired of us and take care of the problem. Maybe not in our lifetime, but some time. A lot of what Fabio says is right. People just don't want to believe it. I'm embarrassed to say I once worked for my country. It's like saying you worked for the Mob.
    1984 Honda ATC 300r (Project Trike)
    1981 Honda ATC 200 (Daily Rider/Hunting Trike)

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossyb20 View Post
    They've got you hook, line, and sinker. Educate yourself, then come back with some facts please. Nothing I have posted is hearsay or theory. They are all facts. Facts from our own government in some cases. Declassified documents from our own government. If you look, you will see for yourself.

Go get some facts and then come back.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    Fabio, I didn't even know you were a member of this forum until a week or so ago. We didn't run across each others post and agree on them, but I think we view our country in the same light. I don't necessarily agree with your interpretation of 9/11-maybe you have the facts, but I choose to disagree. I do however agree with a lot of the other stuff you said. The US portrays itself as a victim, when it actuality we are just big bullies. We think we have a right to determine how other countries think and we always find a way to go over there and change their minds for them. The govt decides what they want to do and then feeds us a bunch of bullshit in an attempt to make us agree with them. It's called propaganda. In the end, most people agree because our govt wouldn't lie to us would they. Iraq didn't have weapons of mass disruption; George Bush had a vendetta against Saddam. I'm not saying Saddam was a good guy, but he didn't pose nearly as big a threat as the Iranians do now. Not to us at least. It was also about money, but I think Bush's own feelings are what actually made it happen. I may be wrong, but it's my opinion.

On another note, whose ass do we kiss more than anybody else's in this world? Answer: the Saudi Arabians. They've got the most oil and the most money-point blank. But does anybody know here that the word Taliban means student in Arabic. The Taliban were trained in Saudi Arabia. Think about it, the Saudis practice the most extreme form of Islam in the world. The Taliban took their teachings and then went a step further. So, our best friends taught, trained, and influenced the most feared organization in the world. But we still like them. When it comes to Saudi Arabia, our govt is like some 80's school girl and they are Tom Cruise. They got them mind lol.

I love our country and hate our govt. Everybody says the US is the greatest country to live in on earth, but it's not. Hell, Canada and Italy have us beat right now. I truly believe it is just a matter of time before the real world powers get tired of us and take care of the problem. Maybe not in our lifetime, but some time. A lot of what Fabio says is right. People just don't want to believe it. I'm embarrassed to say I once worked for my country. It's like saying you worked for the Mob.
    Watch the two documentaries I posted Popeye. I can tell you're not a dumb guy. Please just watch them and tell me what you think.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //