//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Maier fighting Red

--

New Maier fighting Red

Ckeck out these new Maier fenders for the 85-86 ATC250R, they are in FIGHTING RED! Way better than the ugly dark red and they say it's close to OEM! http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-ATC250...sories&vxp=mtr

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Those do look pretty spiffy

82300R is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Not bad. Better than nothing..
    I got a roll a quarters an making change !

ForeverThreeWhe is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I just asked him...

Hey mate, i found a link to your advertisement on a trike site. Im a trike enthusiast and ive got a set of reflex blue (yamaha color) plastics for the 85/86 and the gentleman that commisioned Maier to do this had to order 10 sets minimum. I was just wondering if the same applied to yourself, if you have more or were part of a group buy?

Cheers,
    Ben.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    They do look very nice in Fighting Red. Why does Maier not make all the 85-86 250r plastics in this color?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    They do look very nice in Fighting Red. Why does Maier not make all the 85-86 250r plastics in this color?
    That is a Great question!!??,,Why does Maier do anything they do? .lol.. I just got done trying to deal with them on a project,and it bombed,,,Bigtime.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

ForeverThreeWhe is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverThreeWhe View Post
    I just asked him...

Hey mate, i found a link to your advertisement on a trike site. Im a trike enthusiast and ive got a set of reflex blue (yamaha color) plastics for the 85/86 and the gentleman that commisioned Maier to do this had to order 10 sets minimum. I was just wondering if the same applied to yourself, if you have more or were part of a group buy?

Cheers,
    Ben.
    Dear drummerwithatrike,

Hi there. We were not part of a group buy. We had these custom made for us and yes we have plenty. Are you interested in purchasing a set? Thanks.

Jeff
    ZMPerformance

--
    Damn! I'd love a 350x set in this colour.
    1985 Honda 250r x2
    1986 Honda 250r
    1986 Honda 250sx
    1985 Honda 250sx x2
    1985 Honda 350x x2
    1986 Honda 350x
    1984 Honda 125m x4
    1983 Honda atc 70 w/ Lifan 125
    1984 Honda atc 70
    Yamaha tri zinger
    Yamaha 4 zinger
    Brap braaaap

http://www.youtube.com/user/3wheelsoffroad

--
    Whats it cost for them parts if I'd order them from RM ATV in the std maier red? The color does look better than regular maier red. I'd be in for 2 rears, 2 fronts 2 pr scoops and a 85 light shell.
    ]1986 ATC 330R
    1985 ATC 250R vintage PSI racing ported motor
    Get your replacement ATC 250R decals and custom Big Bore #'s here http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/catego...=2&pagegroup=1

--
    Was the project for the 86-87 200X headlight shell? Like to see it reproed , Is Maier doing injection molding now? Fighting red is the color FULLBORE used for their TRX250R fenders
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    That is a Great question!!??,,Why does Maier do anything they do? .lol.. I just got done trying to deal with them on a project,and it bombed,,,Bigtime.

Qdude79 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well, I rolled the dice and put in the order just now. I'll snap some pics against the stock tank when they come in.
    "Still occupied with 1985"

200X- restored to near original and SOLD
    350X- back in black
    250R- she purdy...

69-ss-396 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I got the set in today for my 85 flat tracker. I'm really happy with them. Color is very close the OEM headlight on my 86. Here is a pic of the extra set of shrouds I got to replace the ones on my 86. I just couldn't take how far off the maier red is from gas tank! I may just have to get another set for my 86. If anybody wants pics of the fenders side by side I will be glad to get those.

Qdude79 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Got mine this evening, too, and that pic is a great representation of the color difference. I'm happy with them, too. Much closer to the stock Honda color on my CRF250X.
    "Still occupied with 1985"

200X- restored to near original and SOLD
    350X- back in black
    250R- she purdy...

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I mentioned to Maier a few years ago the ATC plastics would look closer to OEM color in fighting Red but I dont think at the time they had any intentions to change the line up..I had a 86 TRX with Maier fighting red plastics and they definately matched that "tomato" red of the ATC tank very closely..
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Can someone put a new OEM shroud next to the new maier, the new color looks great!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //