//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: hello from richmond nh

--
    you guy can park here anytime for your rides. Havent heard if jamie is still charging for parking. ride rite from here.

--
    Hey guys, I have a relative (Aunt) that lives on Daley rd in Fitzwilliam. I guess its cool for us to park at her place and ride out, though I'm not sure if any trails actually connect to her house as I was last there 10 years ago.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    That's a really nice offer Furno, but I hope you realize how many vehicles we'll have. You're looking at at least 4 if not more pickups, some with trailers. I could even show up in this rig-

It's about 40 feel long.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Oh, I'm quite aware, I have a pickup and a trailer literally 1/2 the size of that monstrosity but the offer still stands if theres a parking issue.

--
    I have a flat old hay field. Set up. If you run into problems wheelie out. Hammer down!!!!!!

--
    Ii'm new on the forum. But i can set up a fall ride/ campout if a extra wheel is ok!!!!!

--
    what r u roosing atc ? and Atv

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by TecateDan View Post
    what r u roosing atc ? and Atv
    WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by roostin atc View Post
    Ii'm new on the forum. But i can set up a fall ride/ campout if a extra wheel is ok!!!!!
    I'm thinking this may not be a bad idea with the treatment we've been given by this Jamie guy as of late. If he wants to be a hard ass I don't want to patronize him. I'll gladly throw this kid $20 before I throw Jamie $5, and you guys can tell him this is the impression he's giving people. Especially if we can camp out.

Now, I don't want to push my luck or anything, but if we camped out could we ride at night? Are you right on the trail system?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    FNA. I GOT this covererd i see jaimie every day i do hand dirt work on his track. AFTER I ROOST MY 85 2SMOKER. BUT EVERYDAY IS FAIR GAME ON MY 70. YOUR IN GOOD HANDS. I HAVE A BIG PILE OF ?????????????????????? IN MY BACKYARD LETS RIDE????????????????????????????PARTY THEN BURN IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    O YEAH I FORGOT. IT OK 2 CAMP WHATEVER WHENEVER.If WE RUN OUT OF ROOM ON MY PROPERTY I CAN FIND YOU MOre ROOM. WE NEED A MAINE NH VT ma and anybody that has brakes from anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    Im not kidding im not married. Not saying thats a bad thing. Young dumb and full of red.that must mean atc . O yeah its my property nobody else. Nh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know?????????????????????????????????

--
    Hey sounds good with me. Let me confer with the other elders and we'll see what happens. Either way, huge thanks for the invite!

--
    By the way i feel you on the whole american youth. Even though im in that bracket. O by the way my typing isint that grate. Hhaa. Usually i work with my hands not my fingers. But there was one time.............................................. .................................................. ................................................ After all was said and done we both were smiling.

--
    thanks for the offer roostin! always nice to have legal place to park and a local fellow who knows the trails. I would be down for a ride and camp sometime!!

--
    No prob i wouldnt have it any other way.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //