//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: hello from richmond nh

--
    [QUOTE=fabiodriven;1153707]WTF?! QUOTE]

set up a fall ride/ campout if a extra wheel is ok..

What did he mean by extra wheel? I figured he meant quad

--
    I don't own any quads. What I ment was other people with quads. Or would this be strictly trikes

--
    Fun is fun, no matter what you ride!!! Don't be like those Harley guys! "If you don't ride a Harley, you ain't riding". Just my 2cents. Have fun!
    Chris

--
    Harleys? What are they again?

--
    Man, a 1200cc vtwin would be excellent on my 3wheeler.

--
    I'd rather have a 600rr motor. What do you think would go better? The 12 or the 6

--
    Quote Originally Posted by roostin atc View Post
    I don't own any quads. What I ment was other people with quads. Or would this be strictly trikes
    Big mike brought a quad guy once and he towed me out so who am I to say no. All I really care about is riding with good people. If you have a 4 wheeler am I going ot make fun of you? you bet your ass!! but as long as your a good guy ot hang out with I personally don't care what you ride. Espically if you are letting me park at your place and showing me aroud your trails..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Furno View Post
    Man, a 1200cc vtwin would be excellent on my 3wheeler.
    WAy to heavy. I've yet to see a good transplant of a motorcycle motor into a 3 wheeler that ran well and would make a good trail rider

--
    If we set up a ride I probably ride my 84r that my favorite bike for those trails

--
    Quote Originally Posted by roostin atc View Post
    If we set up a ride I probably ride my 84r that my favorite bike for those trails
    Make sure you register. not sure if you saw the NE ride thread but I guess that place is crawling with greenies now

--
    well, the 12 has better low end power, but the 6 probably weighs in a lot less. I'd probably go with the 6 just so I'm not burning my legs the whole time.

I've got a Rebel 250 inline twin that needs a home, I wonder how well it would fit.

How about a Suzuki GT750 motor? 3 cyilinder 2 stroke oil injected, 67hp 55 tq water cooled, 5 spd, oddly it has a 3 into 4 exhaust.

--
    How come Suzuki never made a racing trike.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Furno View Post
    well, the 12 has better low end power, but the 6 probably weighs in a lot less. I'd probably go with the 6 just so I'm not burning my legs the whole time.

I've got a Rebel 250 inline twin that needs a home, I wonder how well it would fit.

How about a Suzuki GT750 motor? 3 cyilinder 2 stroke oil injected, 67hp 55 tq water cooled, 5 spd, oddly it has a 3 into 4 exhaust.
    A lightly modded cr or kx 500 will make the same power and while not a bolt in much easier to get into a frame. This is an 86 kx500 motor in an 85 tecate frame. The back of the case bolts right in and "all" you need to do is mod the front tube
    Last edited by TecateDan; 08-28-2012 at 04:58 PM.

--
    Yes, but I don't have a tecate frame or a cr500 motor in my garage.

I still have my 89 CRM 250 MK1 with the six speed, It's powerful but I'm not much for 2 wheelers and the CRM can be a pain to get parts for.

I think my current rides need to be in better shape before I take on another project anyway

--
    That's the ticket rite there. They kick backwards don't they.

--
    I'm a kawi guy so they kick normal to me but yes some people say they kick backwards. PLease note the decompression button in the cylinder head too!
    Last edited by TecateDan; 08-28-2012 at 04:58 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //