//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Paradise Speedway is Back! OCT 20th (rainout)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    Hopefully they run trikes for the whole season
    I'm sure they would run us any race night but people have to be there to race. Alot of the guys that were there race at other tracks throughout the season but it seemed there was enough local guys to run anytime,only need 4 for a class

--
    I want to come down and race at Airmx.That looks like a fun track. Mx and crosscountry are 2 types of threewheeler racing I havent done.Raced quad mx back in the 90s crosscountry aswell.Also ice racing is on my to do list.Ben It was great meeting you and talking trikes and racing.You guys are the first people Iv met from any of the trike sites.Looking foward to racing with you guys. Thought Id post this up .Its a cool flat trac bike vid.
    250r rules

bigred44 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Bummed we didn't get to race but it was nice too see meet some new trikers as well as catch up with some old ones. We'll be back next year for sure.
    '84 ATC 110
    '84 200x
    '85 350x
    '86 125m
    '03 Shadow ACE 750
    '05 Brute Force 650

jsmay is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    It was great to see everyone, my boys will be out there next year... They were super bummed but next year. Lots of new faces...hope to meet more of them next year.
    200x race parts needed

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //