//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dyno Port Pipe and Silencer

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Post Dyno Port Pipe and Silencer

Hand coned, Dyno Port Pipe and Silencer for any year Yamaha Tri-Z. Extremely nice fitting pipe with the performance to match!
    View write-up and ride report here: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-Silencers!!!!
    I can have these ceramic coated by the Mad Scientist himself for an additional $75. Normal cost on this option through DynoPort is $100.

More...

--
    Can we positively say this pipes power is superior to a dg system? All gains and no losses anywhere?
    And how can we compare the noise level to a answer or DG silencer with fresh packing?

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adcotton View Post
    Can we positively say this pipes power is superior to a dg system? All gains and no losses anywhere?
    And how can we compare the noise level to a answer or DG silencer with fresh packing?
    yes I will say they do .. on the pipe sooner and all the way to the top! smooth... no loss.. only gain.. sound is a little deeper than a DG .. more of a coffee can than a pop can ting.

--
    I'd agree they do sound deeper...I haven't rode one yet but could tell the knee room difference...you should see it lined up to Zmp's BigBore Jemco(Jemco looks 1/3 bigger than the DG right under the top mount). The Dyno has it all before at the bottom of the bend...it's fat, but not all in the way or hanging too low. The shorty tail pipe is just race sounding...quieter??? Considering most of you hillbill-Z guys never repack your silencers it's equal to a fresh DG unit.

Billy give those who don't know...Why Ceramic coat? I will say this you better have some WD around to keep the rust off as this pipe in the raw likes to be wet with it.

--
    Blog Entries
    ceramic holds the heat in the pipe.. for added HP ..and protection ,, I re pack every year..

--
    And honestly, trail riding this pipe and keeping it from rusting isnt NEAR the hassel I expected. I told Jon I wanted a ceramic system but I think I'm happy with raw.

As far as power gains over dg ... There is no comparison
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

BWard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Wish it was a 250R Pipe, I Love Dyno-Port
    Riding Wheelers Again

85 Honda ATC 250R
    86 Honda ATC 350X
    85 Tri-Z
    Future Rides
    1985 Honda ATC 250R, be a Woods Rider
    Past Rides
    85 Honda SELVY ATC 250RSold It
    1983 Honda ATC 200x Raced Pro Mod
    1984 Selvy Tecate 200 Crazy Fast 3 Wheeler
    1985 Yamaha Tri-Z Raced Pro Mod
    1986 Honda TRX 250R Raced Pro Mod

3B Lightning Yamaha YZ250 Based Three Wheeler
    friend owns and raced it

Looking for 85-86 250R, 85-86 350x, Tri-Z
    Low Profile Fenders

Rigaman is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    How many people have these pipes in their Z's?

--
    I just ordered my Dyno Port Exhaust, I checked the drop down menu for Ceramic coating but it said out of stock.
    So I had to order it raw, just to get my order placed. I'd like to pay the additional fee to have it Ceramic coated.

I cant wait to try it out, theres only 1 more left!

Rigaman is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I got mine. It is incredible.

--
    THESe PIPES ARE GONE...for now. It's now Rich's busy season for sleds, so these will be on the back burner for a bit. There will only be 5 more of these pipes built, because that is all the more center sections that exist. They will probably be built sometime in the spring, so those who want one, start saving up the cash, and I should have them done before TF13! Thanx to all that purchased, and please post up your thoughts and experiences with this pipe.
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

250rs-neva-die is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Does anyone have a pic of this pipe ceramic coated? I have a raw pipe but just curious as to what the coating looks like. Never seen ceramic coating before unless I have and didnt know that it was. Thinking of getting mine coated before I put it on the bike. If it protects it and adds hp and looks good then I will get it done. Tnanks guys.

--
    Rich says I will have 2-3 more of these pipes before christmas. I have 1 sold already, so if anyone is looking to pick one of these up before the new year, hit me up now, these never last long!

I will get a pic of my Ceramic DynoPort pipe mounted on my wifes bike ASAP.
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

--
    can u set one aside for me please send me a paypal invoice to mrpat920@gmail.com

--
    Quote Originally Posted by zmpolaristech View Post
    Rich says I will have 2-3 more of these pipes before christmas. I have 1 sold already, so if anyone is looking to pick one of these up before the new year, hit me up now, these never last long!

I will get a pic of my Ceramic DynoPort pipe mounted on my wifes bike ASAP.

Did you get my PM, I sent it yesterday?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //