//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: AIRMX Oct 14th! Chili COOK OFF!/SAVE THE TA TA'S! Womans MX

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    right on ... picked up this tonight ,,,, Ben tell D I'm pissed....LOL
    Dude all bulls@#$! aside.......you work harder on your trikes for these races than any other and I applaud you for that. I feel lucky to know you Raffa when I look at some of these posts!!! Wish I could have made it bro..... you represent this community well and your hard work is appreciated man..........really!! Keep on gettin' your bad ass in dirt wheels bro! Git it RAGGGGGGG!
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Thanks everyone I had a great time supporting a great cause

--
    Blog Entries
    Great time Guys thanks for all coming out! had to be the best weather ever!!!! and I defiantly ate to much chili!!!

Pic's will be up tonight.

--
    Another awesome time with the 3WW crew. Met some new faces and everyone is great to hang with and talk too. Had a great time and cant wait till we can meet again. I am very soar and Regina is hurtin pretty bad too. We love it!! Great job to everyone that showed up to race and thanks Ben for helping me out and making me race. Me and Regina talked the whole way home on what we need to do to get into this alot more and we have a few ideas. Dont think she wants to ride my trike now that she rode Raffas, lol! Thanks for letting her use your ride Raff, I heard about it for hours, on how much easier it was to ride and pretty much how mine was a POS!!! Ha ha, like I didnt know that. Lets see some pics and did someone video this other than Raffas helmet cam?
    Just sit back and chillaxx

--
    OMG I had a awesome time at the race, Raffa I dreamed about your trike all night absolutley amazing I can not thank you enough for letting me ride your trike!!! But man am I soar my knees are both black and blue but I love it!!! And Amanda it is always fun racing you, You are deffinetly great competition for me can not wait to race you again!!! And for all the other girls good job it takes guts to get out there and we had no wrecks.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Another great weekend of racing,I had great time as always even though the chili cook off was rigged!! lol. My daughter had a great time racing and was calling all her friends between motos to brag haha. She's a trooper, she raced half of each moto with a flat rear tire. all the racers did a great job this weekend (even 86T3) but I bet he will check his axle housing bolts before races now lol.Tough break but it happens. Here's a fewfrom this weekend. This was in the first lap of the first moto,I didn't hold that position too longClick image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 011.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	236.1 KB 
ID:	155987 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 020.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	155989Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 005.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	266.1 KB 
ID:	155988Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 029.jpg 
Size:	236.1 KB 
ID:	155990Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 062.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	253.5 KB 
ID:	155991Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 026.jpg 
Size:	262.0 KB 
ID:	155992Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 051.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	249.9 KB 
ID:	155993Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 035.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	255.4 KB 
ID:	155994Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 033.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	259.8 KB 
ID:	155995

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    This was in the first lap of the first moto,I didn't hold that position too long
    You took the hole shot over Pistol Pete and Raffa?? Holy crap, Ben - you da man!!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    You took the hole shot over Pistol Pete and Raffa?? Holy crap, Ben - you da man!!

The new starting gate go's from a 20 bike gate... to a tight 90 corner... that only 2 bikes can fit .. after ben slamed into the side of me I let him pass. LOL

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    The new starting gate go's from a 20 bike gate... to a tight 90 corner... that only 2 bikes can fit .. after ben slamed into the side of me I let him pass. LOL
    That was the second moto I had to push a couple guys out of the way and dave was pushing me from behind lol.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	airmx oct14 010.jpg 
Size:	242.4 KB 
ID:	156013this pic was the first moto also right after the hairpin. I'm not crazy about the new gate but I did get a good hole shot in both races.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    all the racers did a great job this weekend (even 86T3) but I bet he will check his axle housing bolts before races now lol.Tough break but it happens.
    I'm still disgusted about that. More so the fact that i'll have to wait 10 months to beat you. I don't even know if i can own a tecate that long!
    Here's the photo of all the tecates lined up. wish i would have taken this before we got them dirty but i guess it adds character.

Thanks Bryan for putting this all together, it was a blast.

--
    That is awesome!!! I love the pics.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    hey joe i think thiers one more race oct 28

--
    Unfortunately i'm going to be in Florida then Sean. I'm really bummed about it.

Regina, we took these when you and Dave were out, surprise!

--
    I love those pics. I think that must have been when I was taking a nap and resting my back a little bit. Did any of us not have to work on our Tecates?? I give my ol girl credit. She took a whoopin between me and Regina riding it and tearing it down and stuffing it in the back of the station wagon/van. Still ran good just not set up right. Lesson learned on my first MX experience. Cant wait till next time!
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Queen View Post
    I love those pics. I think that must have been when I was taking a nap and resting my back a little bit. Did any of us not have to work on our Tecates?? I give my ol girl credit. She took a whoopin between me and Regina riding it and tearing it down and stuffing it in the back of the station wagon/van. Still ran good just not set up right. Lesson learned on my first MX experience. Cant wait till next time!
    yes it was while your feet were hanging out of your vehicle. I tried to get a pic of your bike burning but Joe wouldn't help me push it into the fire. P.S you forgot to sign in and your wife didn't sign out LOL!Oh and my tecate didn't need any work.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //