//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Coshocton County ATV Rodeo

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

Coshocton County ATV Rodeo

Coshocton county fair is having their ATV rodeo again this year. It was a good time last year and we had a good turn out! The class's are 0-50cc 7 years and under. 0-90cc 12 years and under. 0-125cc no age limit. 0-400cc sport 3 and 4 wheeler no age limit. Open sport 3 and 4 wheeler no age limit. Open utility 4wheeler any cc no age limit. Ladies run what you brung. Open side x side. Hope to get some more trikes there this year! If you have any questions you can call me at 740-502-2223. The fairgrounds address is 707 Kenilworth avenue Coshocton Ohio 43812. Thanks!

--
    date?? Gotta do some scheduling miracles at work. Ya got a set of wheelie bars for Big Specht?? lol.......you running the tecate or the R?? I will prolly run one of the Tri-z's and the Nitro 150.
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Sorry I forgot to put the date. Its oct 1st. Sign up starts at 5:30 and the event starts at 7. Im taking my R and my X. My Tacate motor isnt done yet. I wish it was! Your Z and 70 will work out good Andy! Hope we have as much fun as last year!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //