//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 5th annual Battle at the Barn Coke Syrup on Concrete Oval Races Jan 25/26 Des Moines

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Thank you for posting the pic. I'm gathering parts for a first gen Tecate flat tracker and have seen a few pics from a distance of a couple that had raced up there. Do you happen to have any close up pics or details on their setups? Thanks again Randy, I can't get enough of these bikes.
    Go to my photobucket library here http://s271.beta.photobucket.com/use...04662095696665 and you can browse through several hundred 3 Wheeler pictures I have taken or scanned. In there you will find some close up and more detailed pics of the Tecate's that have raced with us like this

Randy
    No Need for Brakes, When in Doubt, GAS IT!

--
    Thank you so much for sharing. Lots of amazing pics in there.

--
    I heard someone complaining on getting old the other day saying they wish they could do what they use to. Ya'll are amazing still racing hard like ya'll do. If you don't mind what is the average age of your crew. I was watching some you videos of ya'll riding around a field on something like a tt track and ya'll were not cutting no slack.

--
    Blog Entries
    was at work today and got your youtube ...new vid posted alert... I just went and sat down...and watched ... and that was just practice..

--
    Quote Originally Posted by stroberts22 View Post
    I heard someone complaining on getting old the other day saying they wish they could do what they use to. Ya'll are amazing still racing hard like ya'll do. If you don't mind what is the average age of your crew. I was watching some you videos of ya'll riding around a field on something like a tt track and ya'll were not cutting no slack.
    Thanks, the ages of the front row of the main event was Eddie Bergman 54, Eric Moore 55 and Mike Cook 54. The field vids are at my house and taken from the top of my head and like Eddie & Mike, we all turn 55 this year. In the first two practice sessions this past weekend we had 69 1/2 year old Jerry Crabb out there too on his wild XR600 home built machine.
    Randy
    Randy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    was at work today and got your youtube ...new vid posted alert... I just went and sat down...and watched ... and that was just practice..
    Several more vids coming. We had 2 Go Pro's going and a little cheapo camera on the side.

--
    Here is a pic of that 69 1/2 year old racer Jerry Crabb

--

--
    Look at the crowd behind main event winner Fast Eddie Bergman and that is only one side you can see.

--
    Blog Entries
    only one thing i can say about Jerry... god bless him and even the seat is angled!

--
    Here is the second practice session from Friday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JdyFt6ZIjc

--
    Nice! Is that Matt Roby on his 200x in front of the camera man? I couldn't make out his number. If so, I need to ask him where he got the wheel offset on the right rear wheel. Very cool indeed!
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

xrider is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Yep that is me in front of Eddie with the Go Pro. I was running the missle conversion hub (built in Offset) and was also running two bolt on billet wheel spacers which I picked up used off of ebay. Below is the URL of the auction. I believe they were made by DiamondJcustoms.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Suzuki...:X:RTQ:US:1123

--
    Awesome! Thanks for the information Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by xrider View Post
    Yep that is me in front of Eddie with the Go Pro. I was running the missle conversion hub (built in Offset) and was also running two bolt on billet wheel spacers which I picked up used off of ebay. Below is the URL of the auction. I believe they were made by DiamondJcustoms.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Suzuki...:X:RTQ:US:1123
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

xrider is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Just a heads up, If you actually plan on running your 200x in flat track. You really need nerfbars on both sides for protection. I chipped the left side of my SRP fenders the last weekend from a very minor collison. Not too mention the nerfbars prevent a wheel rollover.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //