//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Harbor Freight tools?

--
    Yep. Monty Python are classics.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    Yep. Monty Python are classics.

Yes, yes they are.....
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I've been doing brake fluid changes on the vehicles and got three of them done so far. The HF fluid extractor isn't even 1/4 full yet and it made the work for one person easy and fast.

I used some of the rubber tips from my mini vac pump kits to attach it to the bleeder valves. On the car I was waiting to do because I thought I'd have to use a jack because it sat so low I was actually surprised I didn't even have to get under it because of the very open wheel design. I was able to reach through the wheel to do all the work and never had to touch a jack. Jamming out to the stereo in the shop and having fun changing brake fluid. It was a good day. Didn't spill a single drop anywhere.

They're good for the next two years. I'd like to do it every year, regardless of mileage, but that doesn't always happen.

Another one of those tools I should have bought sooner. HF didn't have them that long ago though.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //