//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeah, idk what to name this thread.

--

Yeah, idk what to name this thread.

I'm a post whore, and just thought i would let everyone know. I'm on like 35 different forums not including this one. I always join a forum for the type of car that i own. I need to join another like 5 forums for my truck lol. I haven't yet and i have owned my truck for 4 years. So i'm not new to forums. I'm also not new to this site. I was always lurking around this site the whole 4 years i owned my 200X. I found out about this site in 2006 when i got my 1986 200X. I had no idea what a forum was at the time so i never joined.

I guess i can tell people about my vehicles i have owned and what not. Just trying to post more lol, my bad.

Here is my 1981 Chevrolet Silverado.

It has a mild built 355sbc, making 400hp. I could list everything done to the motor, but that would be a long list lol. It has a TH400 in it that needs rebuilt right now and a 12bolt 8.8 inch rear end with 4:11 gears and a mini spool. It's a fun truck.

This was my old winter beater. My 1989 GMC 1500 4x4. I rebuilt the top of the motor. Comp cam extreme energy cam, profrom push rods, vortec heads, 500lift spring, hooker shorty headers, ect more little stuff. It was fun.
    I was dumb when i was younger (like most teenagers) So don't flame me for this picture haha. The Big Red was my cousins. I traded a $80 360 Xbox, and a $20 PSP for it haha. It ran and drove and was a blast, it was a tank for sure. It never died, it would just burn oil like crazy. Oh well. haha

--
    Ok, so i'm going to continue lol. Sorry for the post whoring!!

Ok, so the Black truck motor blew and i sold it for $450. My 3 wheeler was in need of some work. The rear end was shot, the motor was getting tired, the clutch in 5th and 6th started to slip, the front brake handle broke, the tires were leaking and getting bald, and the plastics were cracked. I rode it A LOT. And i figured it was in need of some TLC. So i traded the 200X and $300 for this running GTI. I needed a DD. The guys that got the 200X said they were going to fix it up. That made me happy to hear that.

This is the GTI.

I did A LOT to the GTI. It ended up like this before i traded it.

I traded the GTI for a 1992 Camaro RS with a 305. I had a little fun with the Camaro, but i just missed driving a VW.

So i traded the Camaro for a 1992 VW Jetta 1.8 8v.

The head gasket in the Jetta blew so i started to do a VR6 swap and ran out of money.

--
    Probably would have been better off just keeping the X haha!

1984 ATC 200XR
    1984 ATC 300R
    1983 ATC 88

Feedback for Mike Pargiello

--
    So i traded the 92 Jetta and everything i had for the VR swap for a 1986 Jetta. d_b3ck on here owns this car now. I really miss it.

I then sold that to d_b3ck and bought this

1990 VW Passat wagon 2.0 9A 16v

I didn't do much with this. Just some interior stuff, made some stuff under the hood look good and put the wheels on it.

I traded that wagon for a 350 swapped 1985 Blazer.

I did A LOT to the Blazer. I'll list the stuff for the Blazer and truck and some other car stuff later.

The trans in the Blazer blew. And i got bored of it so i sold the motor out of it and then traded the shell for my current DD

a 1996 Dodge Neon with a 2.4 swapped in.

A picture of it with my old wagon and jetta in d_b3ck drive way

This is where it's at right now.

So yeah, i'll post some more info and pictures of stuff later.

--
    LOL! i really miss the 200X but i'm glad i got into VWs. i met some really cool people and good friends.

Well, i went to post the rest of my car histort after the red Jetta and it said it needed to be approved. So i guess we'l have to wait for the rest.

gus is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    You can call this thread my toys lol. I like your engine in your silverrado I have a 76 camaro with a 383 strokerClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1114115018.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	141.8 KB 
ID:	157080

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1114114934.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	157081 here's another pic

--
    And one more sorry for the pic upload on each thread I'm doing this from my phone Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1024131308.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	157082

--
    Nice! i love 2nd gen Camaros!

I guess i'll try to repost the rest of the car history after my Red Jetta.

--
    lol I know what you mean about the forums, i am on over 20 different forums for racing, cars, working out, bicycling, atvs, etc. Never ends!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    Well, i guess my other post got approved! haha
    Last edited by FKNSL0; 10-29-2012 at 06:10 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    lol I know what you mean about the forums, i am on over 20 different forums for racing, cars, working out, bicycling, atvs, etc. Never ends!
    Yeah, i'm addicted to forums lol

--
    You don't stick with one vehicle long do ya?? You do the same with girlfiends?

Just teasing ya....

I had a 95 Neon years ago, with a 2.4 Turbo out of a PT Cruiser, it was a fun little car but not made for the winter!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"
    1988 TRX300FW "Project Quad" Still in progress....

--
    Lol, i get bored of cars easily.

I didn't date girls much the last couple years because i was going through alot with getting my GED then going to college then getting an MIP and dealing with court sh!t and suspended license tickets, and blah blah. Yeah, it was awful.

But now everything is well and i'm dating a girl now. Lets hope it last longer then my cars do lmao. It's already been a month, but this one is a keeper i think

Now it's time to get another 3wheeler haha, i'm working on a deal with my buddy right now. Should have one soon if all goes well.

And yeah, my Neon is 2.4 swapped from a stratus. 2.0 cams, pt lashers, 2.7 rocker arms, ac/ps delete, long tube header, custom exhaust, 2.0 intake, atx throttle body, 3:55HD trans, and other minor stuff. It's quick enough for my Daily, and i get like 30mpgs haha

--
    you can name it i am a tradeaholic.. lol.. im not hating because i am the same way haha.. i had a 1987 S10 a while back with a 383 stroker, unfortunately i never finished it because i was into it way over my head.. anyway's looks like you need to add another trike to your collection.. : )

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //