//ArrowChat Code

Thread: I'M BACK you guys must have missed me

--

I'M BACK you guys must have missed me

i was gone for a week and when i come back what do i see a picture of me fighting with tri-z jim,a pic of me and some explosion, a story with me, howdy and some loyd guy, and a few others. glad i could be entertaining :clap even while i was gone. you guys must have missed me

--
    lol you can thank me for the pics, and a few parts of the stories. lol, what would we do without you.lol

--

mratc

oh my,,, the messiah has returned, what you expected is what happened,,,a flock a sheep gone astray. damn i didn't even notice , cause if i had , i would've launched a big smear campaigne. jsut to see ya wave your holy fingers over the keyboard.and bless us with your infinte knowledge...oh wait a second i forgot, "daddy didn't believe in all that fancy booklearning.'

3WheelHouston is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hahaha I missed you like I'm gonna miss my oral surgeon after he removes my wisdom teeth. lol j/k good to have you back man. And I'd like to have you weigh in on my 250r/500r mod post. It's somewhere in trikesylvania. There aren't too many topics so it shouldn't be difficult. I'd appreciate your input. And lmao at mint. -Aaron
    It ain't no fun unless you kin git hurt doin it.
    Rides: YTM-225DX, 2x YTM-175, KLT-160, ATC-125M, ATC-250SX, ATC-200x, ATC-200E

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Was you gone?????????

LMAO, j/k
    Glad to see you made it back. You never did get with me on what pictures you wanted back. lol

YAAAY let the fun begin!!!! :Beerchug :Pimp :bounce

--

Pics

Howdy, any still pictures i sent you of my trikes when i had to reinstall windows xp i lost everything i tried to e-mail them to my aol account but only some of them made it so anyones you have and can send me would be great. thanks Bill

dammit, Bill....you know you should consult me with your computer problems...ill help ya!! lol

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //