//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sooooo...will there be ice in the Northeast this year????

--
    Blog Entries
    I called Maine DMV who then turned me to the inland and fisheries wildlife who told me, yes you do need to be registered in Maine to drive an ATV there. It can be done online, and though the stickers can take 10 days to get, the paper you can print out and that would be good enough.
    http://www.maine.gov/ifw/atv_snowmob...gistration.htm

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny's X View Post
    You guys ice race? Like on the lake? WOW that sounds like fun
    With blow up lambs too!

--
    hey hey hey.....easy there. This is a family oriented site.

eddie pettengil is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    errr, first race cancelled in Maine. 8 inches of ice but really soft. rain tonight and 50 deg on sunday.

--
    Blog Entries
    I was wondering if you were going to race.This weather SUCKS!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    I raced in Glen Spey NY this weekend. Made some friends up there. The ice was doing waves by Sat eve though, and we had to rush off. Good news is, it will be 3 degrees wed night here, and cold all week. Let's hope it's enough to freeze Greenwood Lake. If not, I am sure Glen Spey will be good this coming weekend. I don't want to overstep my welcome there, so next weekend I'll go up with a few more guys. There is no public access to the lake, so access is through someone's house. They actually have 3 lakes there that are all frozen. I mentioned to run icefest there, and I think these guys would love it, but it would probably have to be a one day thing.

--
    Blog Entries
    IF we have to do it in one day.. so be it.. I'm up for it..

eddie pettengil is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    We got our first race in also, 9 inches of soft ice here. No trikes but you are always welcome. We even got our name out on a New England Racing website called www.gasjunky.com. One of the owners wrote up a article for his front page and took a ton of pics that came out awsome. you can see them if interested at that link. Next race is this weekend in Berwick,ME if anyone is close by. www.flattrackevolution.com for info

--
    Blog Entries
    Nice Eddie were starving here.. cant wait to wake up and see the lake froze!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19424_10151446878477502_1185460999_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	161509  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    Nice Eddie were starving here.. cant wait to wake up and see the lake froze!
    .....come on Ice!!!!
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    I really hope you get it this week, it's plenty cold for it. I don't make the trip to Icefest but get just as disappointed as the guys that do when there is no ice. You guys are my source for sliding trikes.

--
    Blog Entries
    We got ICE... first one is yesterday... froze out 50' floating slush in the dark.... second one is today.. locked up Black ice! lightly snow coved now...

thank god were in the perfect spot ... 20miles north a foot of snow... to the west a foot plus!!!! off erie... it scabbed over and No snow load... 20's and teens till next week then mid 40's... that's ok keep's the SNOW OFF! ice fishermen both ends of the lake today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	76358_10151212610600965_1089685209_n.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	161655   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46322_10151212610760965_1150872792_n.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	161656  

--
    hooray!!!!!!
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Riverrat, so how did the trike go? I know you we're eager to get your chance on the ice. That power valve kick ass or what?

--
    Blog Entries
    It really worked out well. I've done some other stuff to it as well. What I was trying to accomplish was to make it easier to ride, since I am getting older I figure any advantage would be better. When I was in the the turns, it was very forgiving, I could be in any one of 3 gears almost, with no dead bands. It's a smooth power band all the way through with power to spare.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //