//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Pauter 110 ICE RACER*

--

Pauter 110 ICE RACER*

This is a project that I'm throwing together for my cousin. Starting with a Pauter PJ1 frame and a large stroker motor with manual clutch. The forks are from an original flat tracker we picked up a while back. They are shortened around an inch and a half and we had the peg welded on to accept a 125 front brake hub.
    Pay no attention to the rear tires. We had the fiberglass atc 70 tank customized to fit this frame. It might hold a half of a gallon of fuel?
    Here is a link to the motor build.... http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...d-Out-To-185cc
    The yellow trike in the pic is the original flat tracker that we got the front forks off. Also this is where we got the mold for the low pro fenders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails w1.jpg   w2.jpg   w3.jpg   trick trike.jpg  

swifty is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Do you have any idea how many PJ1 frames were made i got one also were they just made for the team and not sold to the public??
    ACT NOW THINK LATER!
    current trikes owned
    minty 86 250sx my rider
    pauter flat track framed 110-123cc with custom goodies
    pauter mx framed 110-123cc with aftermarket goodies
    joker framed 90-108cc with front suspension
    2007 artic cat DVX 400
    dickson sprint framed 73 green us90 with 110 engine

--
    My cousin just sold this complete trike to my buddy. Not very often you get a chance to buy one with this much aftermarket parts and a brand new motor. Every part on this thing was basically new. The motor had maybe 10 minutes on it. Just need to get the jetting dialed in.

--
    Awesome!
    What's your buddys plans for the bike?

*** Your engine builder didnt send the motor back already dialed in??? *** lol
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //