Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Earlywine Indoor Motocross Feb. 9, 2013

--
    I'll be there for sure! Love having it close to home
    '85 Yamaha Tri-Z 250

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 85Tri-Z250 View Post
    I'll be there for sure! Love having it close to home
    Look forward to meeting you there! If they run both A and B classes, which would you be running?

--
    ^^ Just my 2cents...if you have 2running machines bring em both if you can. Run one in A and one in B. The Membership and free racing....means you can enter as many classes you can fit into. Thow a mini into the mix and you could be switching trikes like Runway Model changes outfits. I'm sure the Earlywines would spread out the classes if enough riders show and want to do the same. I don't know if that effects any scoring...even if it would, with 2 machines. This is kinda what I ment when I refered to ride time, the oppertunity is there to get some serious track time.

--
    I think we will have two classes. I know of at least three B riders, plus a nice gate for the A class.

Yo 85tri-z250 Where from in Cincinnati?

Getting excited!!!

--
    well, looks like we're out. Too many last minute things. But good luck guys, hope you have a great turn out. We'll be there to race for sure next year.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric250R View Post
    well, looks like we're out. Too many last minute things. But good luck guys, hope you have a great turn out. We'll be there to race for sure next year.
    Crap!!!!! I was hoping you would be my camera guy

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    I noticed they have a kill switch rule for the 4 wheelers so I'm thinking it applies to 3 wheelers also.

--
    most likely, but I won't tell if you don't have 1.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATV On Demand View Post
    most likely, but I won't tell if you don't have 1.
    I wouldn't want to be the guy whos throttle sticks, bails off the back and the 3 wheeler ghost rides into the stands.

--
    that would of happened to me a couple years ago at summit if i didnt have one, i went through emails with nikki from earlywine and they do require a tether cord kill switch.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff57 View Post
    that would of happened to me a couple years ago at summit if i didnt have one, i went through emails with nikki from earlywine and they do require a tether cord kill switch.
    Every track will require a tether kills switch as a matter of liability. The only variance is how much they check or enforce it. They cost about $10 on ebay, or $15-$30 from a dealer. They take about 10 minutes to hook up, and I can help you do it at the track.

This is my wife's video of Jeff testing is tether kill switch the hard way:

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSr View Post
    This is my wife's video of Jeff testing is tether kill switch the hard way:
    And that's why I don't have one of those throttles on my dirt bike

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    happened at earlywine to with thumbthrottle was that pos carb i had haha

--
    I know that was scary. I had one stick and the 3 wheeler was doing donuts with no one on it for what seemed like forever. On a side note whos doing the fancy foot work on what I believe is a 110 at the 1st of the video. Never seen that technique before.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by stroberts22 View Post
    I know that was scary. I had one stick and the 3 wheeler was doing donuts with no one on it for what seemed like forever. On a side note whos doing the fancy foot work on what I believe is a 110 at the 1st of the video. Never seen that technique before.
    That was TimJr on the ATC125M, and I was on the ALT125. We often raced those in B class to help fill up the gate. Here is the whole race including Jeff showing off at the end.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //