//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Earlywine Indoor Motocross Feb. 9, 2013

--
    I think Mark still has room for one more bike and rider if anybody wants to share a ride down from Rittman.

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    It was nice to see you guys again. Sorry I didn't get to race with you, at least Joe got it on film. I may go get an x-ray of the ribs Monday, they just hurt way too much on the 4 hour drive home!! Promise to return the favor and accompany you guys at Malvern or Medina Fair, and I'm sure Jeff will come too!

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rray62 View Post
    It was nice to see you guys again. Sorry I didn't get to race with you, at least Joe got it on film. I may go get an x-ray of the ribs Monday, they just hurt way too much on the 4 hour drive home!! Promise to return the favor and accompany you guys at Malvern or Medina Fair, and I'm sure Jeff will come too!
    oh no, hope you're ok man.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Nice meeting you too ya crazy ass, lol. Thanks for showing me and my father-in-law those videos....hope to see you back next year. I'll make sure my ARR is back together to join in the fun!
    '85 Yamaha Tri-Z 250

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 85Tri-Z250 View Post
    Nice meeting you too ya crazy ass, lol. Thanks for showing me and my father-in-law those videos....hope to see you back next year. I'll make sure my ARR is back together to join in the fun!
    It was nice to meet you too, I just wished I'd got to ride!! Maybe some time you, Joe, and I can get together and ride.

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    yo rob, what did you do?!?!?! took a soil sample?
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    I decided to do a "product test" on the neck brace they sent me, then halfway through the crash I forgot how pretty the trike was so I thought the best thing to do was be a human pillow so the bike wouldn't get trashed. One of those freak crashes, Joe will probably show the crash on the race video. May have fractured a few ribs, sprained wrist, jammed thumb, re-tweeked my knee, pulled or tore my left quad and my boots dug into my shin.

"chickenhawk"

--
    dang dude!!! Ive been thinking about a neck brace for awhile now. Maybe its time I invest in one for good!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    I decided to do a "product test" on the neck brace they sent me, then halfway through the crash I forgot how pretty the trike was so I thought the best thing to do was be a human pillow so the bike wouldn't get trashed. One of those freak crashes, Joe will probably show the crash on the race video. May have fractured a few ribs, sprained wrist, jammed thumb, re-tweeked my knee, pulled or tore my left quad and my boots dug into my shin.
    hate to hear it but really glad it wasn't worse. You have 4 months to heal for trikefest good sir. See you then !!
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX

--
    Thanks everyone for coming out and putting on a great show. Results are posted. Photographer/videographer couldnt make this one but Im sure Joe will have another great video out soon. See you at Summit Indoors on Feb 23!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric250R View Post
    hate to hear it but really glad it wasn't worse. You have 4 months to heal for trikefest good sir. See you then !!
    It could have been worse because I hit head first, thank God I had that neck brace. You are going to try to make it to my place before TF? Everyone, don't make fun of the "interview girl", I was in a lot of pain and unprepared.

"chickenhawk"

--
    Glad your ok, well kinda ok I guess!
    Just sit back and chillaxx

--
    It could have been worse because I hit head first, thank God I had that neck brace. You are going to try to make it to my place before TF? Everyone, don't make fun of the "interview girl", I was in a lot of pain and unprepared.
    not sure, my 450 won't be done before TF so not even sure if I'm going to race. But I'll be sure to let you know in plenty of time if we decide to swing by.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX

--
    Blog Entries
    get well Ray Ray!!

--
    Thanks everyone, here's an update. One rib with 2 cracks, another with one and one with a hairline crack. On a more positive note, at least I protected the trike from any damage

"chickenhawk"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //