//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Earlywine Indoor Motocross Feb. 9, 2013

--

Earlywine Indoor Motocross Feb. 9, 2013

Earlywine Indoor Motocross in Maysville Kentucky will be having their second annual three-wheeler race Feb. 9, 2013. Earlywines has a large wide layout offering plenty of passing opportunities, and the jumps are usually pretty ATV friendly. The track was just spruced up with a nice long whoops section to separate the men from the boys. Check out last years race from Earlywine.
    http://atvondemand.com/index.php?pag...&vid_id=101082

Earlywines is sponsoring this event by letting all three-wheelers race FREE, with the purchase of a $25 membership. The membership is mandatory for liability reasons.

Earlywine's combined their two rounds of ATV racing into one Saturday event this year. You will get to race two rounds, four motos, in one day. This will allow you to travel home Satyrday night, Sunday morning, or you can hang around and ride open practice on Sunday.

Last year they ran an A and B class where everyone found someone to race with. 200X and 350X guys could easily compete in the B class. If you have a rigid chassis machine you could enter the B class or the Pit Bike class, assuming they still run that class. If a bunch of small trikes show up, we could ask for a 70, or semi/unsuspected class.

If you are interested in participating, Please post back.

--
    I will try to be there.

--
    It was such a great time last year, and those folks really know how to make a visitor feel welcome!

http://otc.myfastforum.org/about1081.html

--
    Wow, thats GREAT $25 again!...trust me you when I tell you this is a real nice faclity with indoor plumbing, consessions and pleanty of room to camp in your rig...It was a bit cold at 19* last year but it was fluke winter storm for them. Any NE Ohio guys wanting to group up....or NY, PA guys heading through PM me. We can load my rig, or I'll load in yours and toss a tank for the ride through Ohio. Camping was cold, so I'd be into splitting a room at the local motel(less than 10mins away from the track). I'd like to go back but I can't afford to do it on my own again...let me know. The Saturday 2 set race is great even though I was home before midnight and I didn't leave the track till late. Last year you could have worn a set of Trailpro's 1/2 way down with as much track time as the Earlywine's offered up for the $25.

--
    My son and i will make the race. we will have an A class rider and a B class rider. looks like fun!!!

--
    What time does this start on saturday AM?
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I would say it would start between 11 and 12. This upcoming round says 11:30 and 3:00. I can't wait to check out the new design. That triple is calling my name!!!!!!!

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    Depending if there is ICEFEST this year, it is a 7.5 hour drive for me. REALLY want to come out and throw down some MX. I feel rusty and need to get back on it something fierce!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintore View Post
    What time does this start on saturday AM?
    Signup at 9, Practice at 10, race at 11:30. Alos open practice on Friday.

Details and link to earlywne's site here. :

http://otc.myfastforum.org/about1081.html

--
    450 not finished so no racing, but we'll be there to watch you guys throw down.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Jessica should race the B class. The track isn't any faster then Trikefest, and the OTC guys play nice. MIght get her a little more practice for her runs at the Women's class this year at TF. We want to make sure we have enough racers to justify a B class, she would give us another racer to pout on the line. If Timsr can do it on a 125, she will do fine on her 200X.

--

Earlywine Track Changes, for the Good

Over the past two months, Earlywines has made some changes, that should make racing more competitive for the three-wheelers. Most recently, the triple has been filled in, making it a large tabletop, so now we can jump as short or as far as we like. All of the jumps are now tabletops, with the exception of the last two doubles approaching the finish line. This could present some passing opportunities in the A class.

A couple of weeks back, they changed the section up after the finish line, putting in two rows of whoops, one on the inside followed by a step up double, OK that's one double I forgot to mention. Or, you can go to the outside where you nit a tabletop, followed by a set of whops with a kicker exiting.

Less technical means better for most of us, Sorry Rob, no triple for you

Latest Earlywine Video on YouTube

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATV On Demand View Post
    Jessica should race the B class. The track isn't any faster then Trikefest, and the OTC guys play nice. MIght get her a little more practice for her runs at the Women's class this year at TF. We want to make sure we have enough racers to justify a B class, she would give us another racer to pout on the line. If Timsr can do it on a 125, she will do fine on her 200X.
    if she can get that day off from work then she would probably be more than happy to race. As soon as she knows something I'll post up.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ATV On Demand View Post
    Less technical means better for most of us, Sorry Rob, no triple for you
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! What sin have I committed?????????????????????

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rray62 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! What sin have I committed?????????????????????
    the trike gods decided to slow you down so the rest of us can keep up lol
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //