//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1985 atc200x kick starter frozen

--
    Thats what they will tell you when they dont know how to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by 96xjon35s View Post
    that does sound painful.

but, the shop i took it too told me to get it running right would require tearing the motor completely apart and it would be cheaper just to buy another 200x motor and swap it in. the only thing im afraid of is having the same problem with the kicker gears giving out but they said they would guarantee that it would be a good working motor so im not sure if its worth putting another one in or just swapping for a different style motor all together. im pretty sure a 200s engine will work but probably wont be nearly as fast. this stinks i bought this thing thinking i wouldnt have to do any work to it when i first saw it and then this whole thing happened.
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    well i pulled a 150cc lifan motor out of a dirtbike i have and supposedly it will fit just like their 200 motor will, but youre saying ill have to dent the frame where the starter is? will that make it weaker? im really not trying to spend too much money on this right now and i just figured if the 150 i have will work then that will get me buy untill i can afford to fix it the right way

--
    well looks like im going to do an auto x conversion now, just need another motor

--
    1985-atc200x-kick-starter-frozen
    If anybody knows a guy or shop out here in Vegas that can rebuild my 85 Honda 200x I would love to be pointed in the right Direction.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //