//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Icefest 2013, Swap Meet and Trike Show UPDATE! post #57

--
    Blog Entries
    Gonna flood again tonight, .... and yes I started spraying it after that.... works way better! I rented this 2inch and it has to go back tomorrow... I got a 3 inch for the weekend hope we don't get alot of snow!

eddie pettengil is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I see you guys are getting snow, just a heads up for track prep. Dont plan on plowing the track and then flooding it. Here is what I suggest. Plow the track and hope you dont get any expansion cracks allowing water to come up. let is settle for a night or two. If you dont have any standing water you can begin lightly spraying it. Very thin coats allows it to freeze faster. Some nights it will freeze in 5-10 minutes and you can just keep on going around the track never stopping.

Oh, and the best advice. same room for track # 2 incase track # 1 does not work.

--
    Blog Entries
    I got room for two track's eddie.. Need to know who's staying here asap.. as i have limited room .. SLEEPING BAG THE BEST!

food will be
    Ziti
    Pasta salad
    Burgers
    Dogs..

encourage everyone to bring a dish to pass .. and or some meat... venison,deer dogs , sausages..ect chips...BYOB...and gas can...tools...

Need two eazy up's for my deck ,, gotta be 10x10.. have tarp to heat it ,, MIK6 bring your Kero heater..

ICED down tonight ,,Fast ..and furthered the area.. By 30' had to wear ice spikes on my feet .. fell 4 times in 10' carrying the pump.. THANKS MIK6 FOR THE GRIPPERS! Ice skates would have been the ticket.... Pray this storm dont dump a ton of snow tomorrow!

classes will be

-studded mini
    -unstudded open
    -4 stroke
    -OPEN
    -250 stockers
    -Big Bore

non trophy classes
    Reverse Gear
    Reverse Track Open
    Last edited by Bryan Raffa; 02-10-2013 at 08:04 PM.

--
    A I need a room LOL (a ROOM) for night riding
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    And I talked to Deb I will have my Dip and help cook..
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    No probs..ill bring 2 ezups and the kero heater.. if I get this R tomorrow ill try to shoot over on sat and drop them off.. my brother is in roch, he can come see his R.. lol
    If theres room for me & jen that would rock!

MIK6/ Mike
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

--
    Blog Entries
    bring a air matt mike... anyone else is floor space..

--
    Count me in for Raffatel. 4-6 inches tonight there and mid to upper 30's the rest of the week with no teens at night??? Looks like it will be down to the wire with good safe ice huh buddy???
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    no school for alyssa today so I will be out there about 430ish. I'll plow the drive way while I'm waiting for you haha

--
    This sounds like a good time! Always wanted to race the Tecate. What are the requirements and what size studs are you using for the tires?
    Trikes Currently Owned

~1970 Honda US90 - Complete restoration
    ~1974 Honda ATC90 - Complete restoration
    ~1985 Honda Big Red 250ES ATC
    ~1986 Honda 250SX ATC

Looking for a new OEM Hondaline Working Light bracket/stay for my Big Red

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBear View Post
    This sounds like a good time! Always wanted to race the Tecate. What are the requirements and what size studs are you using for the tires?
    we all use Kold Kutters .. we got some snow and were going out to drill holes to hopefully get some of it melted.. Ben is here and we got lots of work to do!

--
    Blog Entries
    OK GUYS ... shift in plans I will not be letting anyone out on the lake next weekend,,, we are shifting it over to A Trike show. and swap meet... if you got something to sell bring it, wheeled related of course.. this opens it up to some garage queens... out there!!!!!!!!....

classes will be.. and everyone will be able to vote!
    -Utility
    -Best MOD
    -Stock
    -Best Mini
    -Ugly Bike
    -Best in Show
    -Furthest traveled

BIG COOKOUT ,, bring a dish to pass... around 2pm..

BIG! SWAP MEET ,,, you wanna sell it .. Bring it .. got a lot stuff myself ill drag out.. KDR possible will be down with a bunch of stuff a nice Mint 85 CR250R ... helmets ect ...

Lets not have the no racing part detour you.. lots of great people ,, great food ,, and 3 wheelers...

thank you!

and a bigger thanks to Ben . for trying to help me make it happen Even tho we went through the ice late last night... and went back for the pump this morning.

Raffa

--
    REALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY GLAD to hear this guys.. I was really Worried about this deal.. You'll have a ton of fun anyhow !!!!!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    REALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY GLAD to hear this guys.. I was really Worried about this deal.. You'll have a ton of fun anyhow !!!!!

The Show will go on ,,

We got some mint bikes showing up for the trike show... some cool stuff that normally would be at Icefest! and from the tex messages I got ...the swap meet will be cool...

--
    I may head to lake george.....I need an Ice race or I may loose my mind!!
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //