//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: new from hudson florida, 83 atc 185/200s

--
    I'm thinking it should, but not 100% sure.

I have an oem (and painted blue) fender from a 82 185s in "fair" shape. I can get photos if you want. Also have some other misc parts on this basket case that might work out for you.

--
    well guys its been a looooong time since ive been on here an even updated anything............

last time I was on here I was waiting for my first born son to get here and having probs with the bent axle and not being able to fab an exhaust but all that's behind me now

as of right now she's as done as she ever gonna get, the bent axle was straightened by an axle shop for $20, the exhaust was fabbed by me an welded by a friend of mine that owns a hot rod shop... but the beast runs and drives awesome, the new electric start engine is a dream and since it came off a street bike its really fast like the first time riding it I got off shaking like crazy....... ill post some pix but she's up for sale at the moment, granted this aint the place to sell it but with the money I got into it im asking $300 on craigslist and have had 5 people come test ride it and so far everyone has said "its too dangerous"....DUH its a 3 wheeler theres a reason they were outlawed lol I even had 1 guy trying to buy it for his 8 year old, I was like test ride it but this is more of an adult toy man

my son was born 7-8-13 at 11:21pm by emergency C-section @ Tampa General hospital, weighted in at 3 lbs 6 oz 16inchs long, and ended up staying in the NICU for 3 weeks, we then spent a month and a half in All Children's Hospital due to an infection that spread to his kidneys....... he is now about 3 months old and as strong as ever, I now know being a full time dad/father is a tough job but the best......my wife works and is a full time dental assistant student so I got him all day and night 7 days a week

ON TO THE PIX!!!!

--
    Hmm, since you're asking $300 for the whole machine, would you sell the engine/wiring to make it run seperately? Was the engine new when you install it? I have a spare 200x frame I wouldn't mind trying one of them engines on .

Besides that, shipping is doable with an engine, the whole trike would be too much, if you were local I would just buy it stright up whole lol.

--
    sorry man just selling the whole thing

not to sound like a dik but I would not have done all this work to just part it out, watch craigslist, this engine came off a 2007 Lifan 200 crotch rocket that had been dumped way too many times, I ended up putting a new EBC clutch in it and rebuilt the carb, now she fires the first second of cranking everytime cold or hot and with it being a street bike engine its way fast an still has enough torque to break em loose in 1st, 2nd and 3rd

she sure is fun and with every ride I take her on I come closer an closer to saying fawk it and keeping it

--
    Haha, so it sounds to perform about as good as a stock 200x with no suspension . I'll have to keep an eye out for one, never seen anything Lifan brand around here, but never really looked either. Not a problem on not parting it out, just throwing out options, just a tiny bit of a drive from MI to FL .

--
    yea shes a blast, ive done that drive twice only further, I went from Hudson FL all the way to round lake IL, spent a few months there visiting family then drove back

I personally love driving cross country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //