//ArrowChat Code

Thread: NOS 200 handlebars on ebay dissapeared...VMS was the seller...are they NLA?

--

NOS 200 handlebars on ebay dissapeared...VMS was the seller...are they NLA?

So I was bidding on a set of NOS 200 handlebars for my 85 200m from Vintage Motorsports (VMS), he's a good member on here, I put my max bid in, and the reserve was met. So I go to check my status today, and it's like they never existed..no bid history, nothing. Anyone else have this happen, and for what reason? And if VMS is floating around the forums, are these still available...I'm interested in them...

--
    Just got an email from ebay that my bid was cancelled and auction was ended...I didn't think you could do that once the reserve was met...???

--
    If there is more than 12 hours remaining even with bids on it a seller can cancel bids and end an item early. Reserve has nothing to do with it. I have seen this many times when i bid on something that they also note in the listing is subject to local sale. They sell it and poof its gone.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"
    1988 TRX300FW "Project Quad" Still in progress....

--
    Ebay will remove items.There is no history to follow.It might have had words not allowed.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossyb20 View Post
    So I was bidding on a set of NOS 200 handlebars for my 85 200m from Vintage Motorsports (VMS), he's a good member on here, I put my max bid in, and the reserve was met. So I go to check my status today, and it's like they never existed..no bid history, nothing. Anyone else have this happen, and for what reason? And if VMS is floating around the forums, are these still available...I'm interested in them...
    http://www.vintagemotorsports.net/ Try getting a hold of him threw his website info
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //