//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Atc 70 hellllllp pllllllllease !! Im going insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    hELLO WOODYATC

If you want to jet it PROPERLY so it performs at a more OPTIMUM level and help reduce future PLUG FOULING then YES IT IS IMPORTANT and I would drop the pilot one more size and go no lower ever. Why in the world would you come this far and stop now.

It WILL be WARM there in the SUMMER and your jetting will be too RICH for the WARM weather. Ok?

The sprocket is also a great idea also.

You only have one kid riding it, don't you want to make it work as good as you possibly can for him? guilt, guilt, lol

--
    Hi Barnett

Yeah of course i want to get it running as good as i can, and im not gonna stop until i do, i was asking if its a problem it startin on no choke and running it the way it is now ? (ie.. is it gonna cause problems if i run it as it is now until i can get a smaller main jet ?)

Ran it for around 2hrs today and it ran great no problems at all, started time after time, idled and ran spot on (still a bit rich though but i'll get on top of that)

Thanks again

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    hello

ok i understand now. yes it is ok to ride now you will do no damage however running too rich for long will ruin the piston rings.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //