//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PA Breezewood Proving Grounds MX August 17th

--

PA Breezewood Proving Grounds MX August 17th

We got our foot in the door at Breezewood Proving Grounds on 8/17/13 for some racing action. This is a family friendly environment with a kids MX track, camping, fishing and slides in the pond to cool off. There is also cabins that can be rented out to stay in. No AMA or CRA required. This is an outlaw track. Everyone is welcome to race or even just come and hang out and camp and watch the events. Link is below for more details. http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/index.html. Please write in here if you will be able to attend this event and what you will be riding.
    Last edited by Louis Mielke; 08-02-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Queen View Post
    We got our foot in the door at Breezewood Proving Grounds on 8/17/13 for some racing action. This is a family friendly environment with a kids MX track, camping, fishing and slides in the pond to cool off. There is also cabins that can be rented out to stay in. No AMA or CRA required. This is an outlaw track. Everyone is welcome to race or even just come and hang out and camp and watch the events. Link is below for more details. http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/index.html. Please write in here if you will be able to attend this event and what you will be riding.
    August is a long way off but I will put it on my calender and show up ready to race.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Sweet!!!! I know it is a long time away but I am hoping calender are free for that date..
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Does my 3 wheeler has to have a title and be registered ??? Because mine is neither

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonGG33 View Post
    Does my 3 wheeler has to have a title and be registered ??? Because mine is neither
    It would be best to check the rules of the track she posted links too as the info should be found there to answer your questions. However, she did say it was an outlaw track and most tracks of that nature are pretty relaxed on rules like that. No legit track or riding park I have ever been to requires registrations unless it is a state owned facility.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    i am definitly in as logn as i dont have kids and can save up a little money
    ok here goes, 85 atc70,2 84 atc70's 83 alt50,83 atc110 , 70 us 90 parot green, 85/86 350x garage queen, stock rider 85 350x, project 85 350x 85 250r drag bike, 2 85 250sx's, alt185, , scat tracker?99blaster,85 250r rider,85 250r ice racer project ,93 kx500,99 xr200r, 91 dr250s ,89 lt500 quadzilla,88 lt250quadracer, 88 trx250r race full on race quad,, 01 yamahakodiak400, kawaki kd100,lt50 for my doughters,93 300ex, 230 quadsport, lt185, lt250 quadrunner,84200s, is that enough?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    It would be best to check the rules of the track she posted links too as the info should be found there to answer your questions. However, she did say it was an outlaw track and most tracks of that nature are pretty relaxed on rules like that. No legit track or riding park I have ever been to requires registrations unless it is a state owned facility.
    I've ridden at this park before on my 500. The intermediate track is very trike friendly, the big track is a little sketchy, it's really more setup for the bikes. It's s pretty nice place for sure. Decent prices on the cabins too.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    I am hoping to see you all at Breezewood.. We will have a fun weekend.. The pond looks like so much fun..
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Only unfortunate thing is their woods trails are closed for all 2013. been nice to get some trail riding in for us non racers that might come out to watch any races.
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

--
    Regina and Dave, best of luck with your 2nd major event! Hopefully other groups will see fit to exercise some internet etiquette and post their own threads for their unrelated events, and stop hijacking and trying to insert themsleves into yours.

--
    Jason Liskey you beat me to it i was going to check about it after they open in March. I think they arwe going to be closed that sunday of mother day to give his wife a break. We are ussually to tired to ride much then anyway after all day Friday and saturday.
    12 hours ago · Unlike · 1.. Raffa this is what jason wrote to me yesterday, Dan had no other trike events going on...tho congrats on getting another trike event going on close to me !! if you delete or have this deleted ill rewrite !!!!!
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Best part, Regina was aware of the NYTRO scheduled dates...she has seen the schedule planning...so who is Hijacking what here......?
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

--
    and your forgetting i have seen nytros race schedule this year, and there was no breezewood in your schedule. and while we were at Brapps you never even of that place (breezewood proving grounds)..
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    The NEXT troller or post baiter gets 2 weeks...NO EXCEPTIONS.

And get the condescending signatures gone now .

All this thread hi-jacking, race bickering is over. If you don't have something productive to add, stay out of the thread.
    This is the 2nd thread this week some of the same people have started bs in.
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R
    1993 modded Banshee."Sounds like an Indy car on crack"

www.cosmicquads.com

--
    This is a nice option for me, as it is only a little over 2 hours from Pittsburgh.
    It's an easy drive for the eastern PA and Maryland people too.
    I wrote the date on my calendar, but I can't commit yet.
    I already have several rides planned in August, and my summer triking cup is starting to runneth over.
    Keep us posted as the date approaches and the details become clear. Thanks!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //