//ArrowChat Code

Thread: This is the kind of craap we have to deal with...

--

This is the kind of craap we have to deal with...

...in eastern Canada.

http://fredericton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-...AdIdZ459501545

Seriously!!! Where in your right mind do you think that it's "rare" and worth $3700!?

This guy lives about 10 minutes away...right into redneck drug dealing country. What's it worth? $1800...maybe???

Oooooohhhh...this stuff really grinds my gears...especially when I'm looking for a 250R.

--
    Based on the corrosion I can see and basic wear. I would say more like 1200-1400. It probably needs to be completely gone through.

honda4h is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    the swing arm and axle are 1986. yep Canada prices $$$ same prices here in the Ottawa area but it's like that for all the racers 200x,250r and 350x, eaven a nice 250es big red big $$$.

Buck Snort is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I just traded my 02 yz250f for a 1985 350x. The guy gave me $400 also a extra set of factory rims came with it. The chain broke while I test drove it, needs rear fenders and the exhaust is haywired together.It needs to be totally gone through. I have waited for a 350X for years. But I left feeling beat up. I think my bike was worth about $ 1800. I live in B.C
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    To buck snort- I think you may have gotten a little ripped off, there are a couple nice 350x's around here going 1000 Obo, saw that the plastics are missing on the 350x that's gonna cost a pretty penny, but I would have traded for a 350x any day. Btw I'm not saying it isn't nice because it is, it's gonna look smoking with plastics

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //