//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: new to the site

mooseknuckle is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Parts are ars coming in for my BR and should be ready for public trails by April. Major build coming up for BR next winter with any luck.
    Hoping go to do 2 inch lift front and rear, 300 top end, heavy duty clutches, 12x7 wheels and 26 or 27x 12 rear and 27 or 28x10 front swmplotes.

--
    nice im going to need new tires adventualy haha i still have plenty or tread for now

--
    Big red should be ready by april if shipping works out.

kebby28 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well they got me to join a snomobile club every year saying it would be $5 cheaper. But this year I refused. I'm convinced they are the ones that created the price increase in the first place. in 93 when I registered my first sled it was $24-.........

--
    i was part of a club down this way it was origanaly $94 to register a sled but by joining the club it was $64 and ofcorse the get u with the $30 club mebership fee

--
    but i mean all i would have to do is talk to landowners and get permision to start makeing the trails for a club i mean i think it would be fun to get a group of guys/girls out on trikes to ride

--
    We've gut atv clubs, but, I'm fairlt anti-social so I don't join clubs! Lol

--
    Don't bet me wrong, group ridez are all good. I just prefer to avoid all the politics of a "club".

--
    im no talkin a buncha politics just somthin so we can atleast ride the trails i mean down thisway there is one trail that says atv use but a bunch that have no singsbut i mean even if its free to join just have a group of people to maintain the trail and everything because if we cant ride the trails whats the point of even regestering it im not big into the politics i feel everyone deserves a say and everyone can help maintain the trails im just sick of snowmobilers discriminating on people who ride trikes or any atv for that matter because we dont have tracks or skis

--
    My typing on a phone sucks! Sorry for all my typos!

--
    I agree Chris

--
    Kebby, i was meaining to talk with you about a ride also, just wanted to get my BR together first.

--
    im fine with not having polotics or anything but i mean even if we have "work parties" like to maintain the trails i dont see why we shouldnt be aloud to ride them

--
    Kebby, your only an hour west of me, how are yohr trails?
    Cambro, I like the sound of that!

--
    well maybe we can get a group started on here for a bunch of us so we can ride and maintain the trails i cant create a group because i just made my account today

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //