//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 3wheeler racing in So Cal this weekend

--

--
    big thanks to everyone that came out. richard and mr clean came from AZ! Lardog and Jeff came out to show support and show off a super clean 200s

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Cool Photo, I rocked the Tionesta Trikes T-shirt!!

Here is one photo Mrs. Clean took!! Many more to come. Me rocking the pink 350x!!

sanchez is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Hey raffa can i get a NYTRO shirt fer just being from new york cause next stop the traks around sacramento ect. Need murch ya know ha. Ha

Btw hazy and cool at pismo but some adjustments to the 500 has it riding and jumpin a couple well. Changing the knobs and preload big!

--

--

--

2nd gate, 2nd moto. me leading, dham in 2nd, sanchez 3rd, my pops 4th, sidecar bob 5th, and steve parfet 6th

2nd gate, 2nd moto. me, dham, sanchez

Dham about to pass me for the lead

Dham and manbearpig 1 & 2. thats how the race would finish

Dad and Steve Parfet. look at Steve air out that 1st gen R!

always wear your safety gear kids!

--
    All the photos I took from the Sunday Race minus the missing memory card

If you want the original hi res image PM me and I can send to your email.

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/cl...?sort=3&page=1

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Thanks so much for sharing the pics and media with us. This is a great step forward for the west coast riders and I enjoy checking out these pics. Seeing those So cal landscapes brings back memories of the invasion 2010.. I also enjoyed Mymint's TV article they posted on youtube.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Kinda funny thing, well I think it is. I live in az. now but grew up in south east side of san diego county out in a town called Jamul. The first race I found out that ol steve parfet was racing so I looked him up in the pits...We grew up less than a 1/4 mile from each other. Then at this last race I ran into Tom Decresente and I grew up with his nephew. None the less out of all riders out on the track I think like 5 of us all live or lived in Jamul. 3 of us grew up there as youngsters and were all racing trikes 30 years later. kinda funny? I think. Its good to talk with these guys filling me in on whats up in the old home town.
    anyway I have a different view with go pro practice vid link http://youtu.be/8qj5eC9wRYk
    Moto 1 link http://youtu.be/IvX9uQNinYU
    moto 2 link http://youtu.be/DuCnhaUE43UWe

ENJOY

--
    Great pictures!!! Very cool to see some of the machines from the other side of the country!!!
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Number 87 was on a morning tv show.Cool pics!

--
    Man that track looks like fun!
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    Anyone heard of the track in Carlsbad, Ca from the early 80's?

think On Any Sunday. yes, that track. the one that Lackey made the 'famous pass'

on July 14th, 2013 a group of riders from Southern California and Arizona will have their bodies and machines tested on a replica of this legendary track.

this news was announced earlier today on facebook:

"Well here we go again. Huge props to Frank Vrettas and CALVMX for supporting the sport of three wheeler racing in Southern California and helping take us to the next level. Thanks to Frank and CALVMX, we have been granted permission to race at The Ranch in Anza, Ca on July 14th, 2013. We will be running on the Carlsbad replica track.

heres some info sent from CALVMX:

Attention Trike riders !!!!!!!!!! next CALVMX 3 wheeler race will be at the Ranch on the Carlsbad replica track, July 14th !! Mark this on your calendars. Brad Lackey and John Desoto will be our special guests along with Scott Burnworth, Doug Dubach, Marty Tripes, Gary Chaplin, Bill Silverthorn, Jim Gibson, Mike Beier, and many more mx legends.

Pass the word

This is a wonderful opportunity for trike racers and trike enthusiasts! this is the second confirmed track that has agreed to allow three wheelers to run and race. mark your calendars and come out to show some support and check out the revival of three wheeler racing in Southern California! THANK YOU CALVMX!!

visit www.calvmx.net and www.theranchanzaca.com for track and sign up information.

novice, intermediate, and expert skill levels welcome. stock, modified, and open classes are available!

see you at the track. keep it on three"

http://youtu.be/yIEKUauUwlM

make sure to pack your cahones and a couple extra pairs of chorts boys. this is gonna be a long, fast track with enough jumps and bumps to rattle more than just nuts and bolts loose

BRING IT!!

lardog is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I lived near Carlsbad raceway back in the day .

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //