//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 3wheeler racing in So Cal this weekend

lardog is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

3wheeler racing in So Cal this weekend

3 Wheel racing is back in So Cal !!! Spread the word and show up this Saturday, April 13th at Cahuilla Creek MX !!!!

This will be the first of hopefully several races with CALVMX. Depending on the turnout the classes will be determined. Hopefully there will be enough riders to have skill level classes and displacement classes.
    2 moto format

4 laps (this is a long track gp style so 4 laps will be plenty
    $35.00 for first race for nonmembers $30.00 for members
    $25.00 for additional race nonmember price $20.00 member price
    each 3 wheeler will require a number on front and at least the left side of 3 wheeler
    awards for 1st place 2nd place if there are 4 or more entries, 3rd for 7 or more entries
    Kill switch not required yet but recommended
    safety gear such as boots, helmet, gloves, goggles required.
    $10.00 camping at track
    there will be a practice session before motos start and after riders meeting.
    gates open at 7am
    signups start at 7am

Please spread the work so we can make this a successful event and have many more !!!

Questions - Race Hot-line 1 (619) 500-2869
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wheelerrac.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	167086  

--
    I will be glued to this thread like hair on soap!

Another chance to show them how we do it on 3.

For those who asked for MX advice at Invasion, here it is:
    DO NOT change your line over jumps.

Trike on, trikers!!!

--
    Nice, and if I could just suggest as I'm sure Nytro Crew and OTC leaders would agree. The rear number plates are a big help to score keepers. Although it may not be important in the begining, the gates maybe light. Its something to consider in the future. I'm sure muddy conditions do exist in SoCal even if by truck. Good to hear WestCoaster MX is on, don't forget to take pleanty of pics...as it's History in the making. Get to the gate, have fun and show us what makes the West the Best!

--
    bringing the air R's

come git some!

--
    Blog Entries
    Yes rear plates! .. good luck boys.. I got a home slice in this race ... and will be watching!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Nice, and if I could just suggest as I'm sure Nytro Crew and OTC leaders would agree. The rear number plates are a big help to score keepers. Although it may not be important in the begining, the gates maybe light. Its something to consider in the future. I'm sure muddy conditions do exist in SoCal even if by truck. Good to hear WestCoaster MX is on, don't forget to take pleanty of pics...as it's History in the making. Get to the gate, have fun and show us what makes the West the Best!
    Its commmon for tracks that have been bike only to look for bike placement of numbers without checking to see how places that run quads do it. Side numbers are useless on an ATV, and even though they didn't ask for rear numbers, they will greatly appreciate it once they score their first ATV race.

Best of luck guys!
    Nice photo!

--
    So screw the plate facing left just put one on front and back. I have been racking the brain and figured out some ugly ways to mount a number without fenders on the left. I stoped buying new fenders cause the min. i put em on I crash and crack them. Race cut fenders for life.......ready to race

--
    Blog Entries
    Way to take first place Jearmy !! Awesome!

sanchez is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Track was great 4 laps was pretty long but this is why i got towed in
    ps on the morning practice i pulled into the pit with 1 remaining lug nut chewed other rim pritty bad not much of a picture thou
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130414_074333.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	249.8 KB 
ID:	167403  

--
    Blog Entries
    ouch!! glad you made it out there!! looked like a bitchin Fast track!

--
    What a great time!!! I drove all the way from phoenix pulled in at 11pm and camped out Friday night. Raced all day sat and got back around 10pm on Saturday. What a great showing we had! There were about 15 trikes some 500cc some 350x 250r I saw a auto x and a couple others. That was my first mx race and I can't wait for the next event same Track may 19th !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	257.1 KB 
ID:	167489

Views:	103 
Size:	247.0 KB 
ID:	167488

Views:	108 
Size:	253.9 KB 
ID:	167490

Views:	98 
Size:	254.5 KB 
ID:	167491

Views:	101 
Size:	261.1 KB 
ID:	167492
    I'm bringing the 80's back!
    85' 200x - 84' 185s - 85' 125m - 83' xr500

--
    Stephon, I guess yo probably got the longest travel award....I thought nick from fresno had it but you were a bit farther,I think. Did you take the road up over the hill from indio to anza? What were you driving and how many miles? I came out from needles and went out to desert center and in thru indio over the hill. Motorhome was fun on that road. Wish we could of talked but I will see u out there on the 19th of may. looking forward to see the turn out to see if this is gonna catch.

--
    I took the 10 all the way to Indio up the canyon. I can only imagine that motor home on twisting up the hill, I think my knuckles were whiter driving down that they were on the track! I'm gonna bring my trailer in my I'll try to bring a few 200x then, I only saw the one auto x out there. I wish I could have stayed a little longer.
    I'm bringing the 80's back!
    85' 200x - 84' 185s - 85' 125m - 83' xr500

--
    Looks like a fun track and well groomed.

--
    Wow what a track...15showed!!! Thats fantastic well done SoCal, I tip my helmet to you all, way to make a frist gate! Looking at the conditions it's like Heaven build you guys a local gem. Oh wait there do appear to be as many rocks on the track as clouds in the sky goodtimes, and just the start!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //