//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: This guy has lost his mind....asking $9500 for restored 86 350x ( Moved )

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    who cares? Btw this is in the wrong section of the site.
    bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    This reminds me of the old "30k crated R" debate! .......... No popcorn eating emoticon! DAD-GUMMIT!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    ride red...some great jokes you got there, let me tell ya! Let me laugh real fast at your dumb comment. HAHA...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedRider85 View Post
    ride red...some great jokes you got there, let me tell ya! Let me laugh real fast at your dumb comment. HAHA...
    Well that was un-called for.. Lighten up will ya! It wasn't directed at you.. Jeez!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    This reminds me of the old "30k crated R" debate! .......... No popcorn eating emoticon! DAD-GUMMIT!
    Here ya go Ride Red, take yer pick:

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedRider85 View Post
    what about leavin it alone....nobody is talkin about your buddy selling his 9500 dollar 350x anymore, go find something else to cry about

Ummm...He's not my buddy, never met him, and you seem you be the one crying. Is the knot in your panties chafing or did you get a little sand in your nether regions?
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    youre a joke....literally
    Last edited by BigRedRider85; 04-13-2013 at 03:34 AM.

--
    Can I see some pics of you ATC 200s with that ski on it. Very nice! I remember an old 3 Wheeling test and the bike looked just like yours!

SEND ME PM HERE - CLICK HERE

1986 ATC 250r, 1986 Tri Z, 1990 LT 500R "Quadzilla"

Dirtbikes:

1994 KTM 550 MXC (yes its a two stroke...66 hp stock!)
    1988 Yamaha DT

Cave Rider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I just finished this one,it was a $3500 investment...$9500.00 !?!? Pffftt...its ALL OEM parts also(except seat,frt brake line)...I feel its worth $4000.00 on its BEST day...
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius1502 View Post
    Can I see some pics of you ATC 200s with that ski on it. Very nice! I remember an old 3 Wheeling test and the bike looked just like yours!
    Here ya go Darius. I'm in the the process of designing a ski kit for the 200X, 250R, 350X, and the 250ES:

finish pics8.jpg

finish pics9.jpg

Here is a link to the build thread I did on it, there are a couple of short videos I shot before it was painted in the thread:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...W-VIDEO-ADDED*

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Rider View Post
    I just finished this one,it was a $3500 investment...$9500.00 !?!? Pffftt...its ALL OEM parts also(except seat,frt brake line)...I feel its worth $4000.00 on its BEST day...
    Very nice!

Cave Rider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thanks scooter !!!

--
    Nice 350x cave rider

--
    Thanks man,thats what I do...just love trikes is all...ive lost count thru the years...lol !!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //