//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: No more "little" MX track at Haspin Acres

--

Thumbs down No more "little" MX track at Haspin Acres

Just seen on Facebook that Haspin Acres is currently turning the small MX track into a new "mud hole"! Although I'm not a racer myself I spent most of the day watching and thoroughly enjoyed it. I did see that some of our members have already chimed in on their post about doing it just weeks before TF, but it looks like they have already started the demolition.
    https://www.facebook.com/haspinacres?hc_location=stream
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    That kind of sucks but at least there is still a track we can use. I wish they would put in a flat track also!

--
    Any thoughts on the mx races this year??? Perhaps replaced it with a scramble of some sort?

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I thought we could cut the track in half, instead of turning left to the 120 footer, go straight. That would cut most of the track down. If the unsuspended didn't want to do that, there is the pee-wee track that runs inside of the main track, or they could just do the main circle at the finish line. Joe spoke with Brian Morgan and he said that they are going to start having practice on the big track every Wednesday, which means it should be prepped good for Friday.

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    This totally sucks ....

sanchez is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Wait they are BUILDING a mud hole ? Maybe been on the left coast to long but shoting gulls with a mortar seem just as good an idea.

If we bring diesel will they let us not me someone responsible, build it. They leave at night then bam morning comes new track for haspen i know we can do this we ride 3wheelers we can do anything.

--
    Last I was told, the small track isn't coming back until the fall. I'm glad to see the racing moving to the big track. It shouldn't be rock hard since they are practicing on it Wednesdays and they can get the watering truck around the entire track so it shouldn't be a white out dust bowl as it usually is. People will even be able to get out of 3rd gear.

Change is good!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ATV On Demand View Post
    Last I was told, the small track isn't coming back until the fall. I'm glad to see the racing moving to the big track. It shouldn't be rock hard since they are practicing on it Wednesdays and they can get the watering truck around the entire track so it shouldn't be a white out dust bowl as it usually is. People will even be able to get out of 3rd gear.

Change is good!
    this is where a short track leveled the field... now it will be .. all HP! some guys will lose BIG TIME!

--
    I am sure they will still find a way to get that dam water tractor stuck,,,,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATV On Demand View Post

Change is good!
    Not always.... I have seen some good races with young up and comers on unsuspended 70's and some great battles in the unsuspended class. The point of Trikefest I thought was to be a vacation and to have fun. I have turned lots of laps on that big mx track and can tell you that there will be consequence if you turn loose unseasoned riders who hit a big jump in 4th gear or try and roll a jump that is not meant to be rolled on a big red. Let's face it... that track is set up for bikes that fly and are way faster than any of the best riders on any 3 wheeler. I think we need to limit the classes.......maybe open.....2 stroke a and b and 350 x class. You may not want to see some people get out of 3rd gear that have never been on a mx track???? Hope we all still race though.....and have a fun safe weekend...... It is Trikefest after all....not a national championship
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    This totally sucks ....
    I agree 100%!!! WTH are they thinking?

--
    Cant we please still have fun racing motocross? Isn't there a parade scheduled after the racing ends?

Let the non-susspended machines race the pee-wee track

--
    Everyone commenting on that picture is PISSED.

--
    This in my opinion is a huge part of trike fest. Sucks
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    This seems to be a trend with all my favorite ohv parks lately. St joes is getting ruined and now haspin. There's a lot more money catering to the 4x4 crowd.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //