//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is my 85 Tecate worth fixing ?

--
    So, it's not going to be at the curb after all, huh? Nuts. I think I can get it in my Civic if I pull the rear axle and lay it on it's side (which is about a 10 minute job on a Tecate!) which cuts my gas cost 65%.

--
    Lmao yea I guess I'll force myself to keep the unsightly thing .... The tank is driving me crazy lol ... Hate it ...

--
    I also am wondering what kind of tires to put on it ...

--
    Do yourself a favor and get that flywheel checked ASAP. They can wreak havoc when they come loose.
    2) 1977 Honda ATC90
    2)1985 Tecate
    2005 Banshee LE
    01 Honda 300EX
    74 Suzuki TC100
    66 Honda 305 Scrambler

--
    Yes i will take care of that .. i know they make one that is for lack of a btter word sealed .. so they cant come apart .

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidcz75 View Post
    The tank is driving me crazy lol ... Hate it ...
    If it is driving you that crazy, take the thing off the trike, remove fuel valve and mounting brackets and send it my way. I will PM you my address.

--
    Ummmmm any news on my tank ? Not complaining but I can't seem to get a hold of you

--
    KEEP IT!!!!!!!! depending how much you want to spend to fix and tailor to your tastes but any trike is worth fixing just what are you willing to put into it is the question at hand. btw that is a real clean trike and looks like it was at the very least cared for more than most trikes that survived 30+ years

--
    yes on the flywheel magnets.. they are notorious for that.. but man.. a great atc right there.. powervalved motor right?? sweet!!

--
    Well if you do one factor, to it eliminate the flywheel and deliver it to jeswinehart here on the forums and have the heat, epoxied in position when the come reduce they don't go out without getting a few areas, along with them.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //