//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm Alysha Chris White's daughter, #2 Team Green Kawasaki KXT250 Tecate

--
    Bill to the rescue!

1984 ATC 200XR
    1984 ATC 300R
    1983 ATC 88

Feedback for Mike Pargiello

--
    Hi Alysha. I saw your father race many times in Southern California. It was a big, big deal when Kawasaki signed your father and Jimmy White. I remember him distinctly--Simpson helmets and O'Neal gear. Before that, I remember seeing him on a Honda as a privateer. He was definitely a hot commodity for Team Green to sign him, since they would have had their pick of countless hotshots. I guess when the team scaled down he chose to ride a Yamaha.

--
    She hasn't been back on here since June 11th... Great to hear that story though
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Hello Alysha

I just saw your post and atc007's comments saying that you have not been on for a while.

I will say this in case you do see it. I met Chris when I worked at Kawi R and D. I was at corona raceway one night and he was there. He broke his bike and he and his dad came over and asked if he could borrow mine. Of course I said sure, well he got the hole shot, had a 10 second lead by the 5 turn, jumped the doubles and landed so hard the axle came loose and the chain fell off. I felt horrible.

Even though I didn't see him more than a few times I still thought he was one of the quietest, nicest, humblest, people I ever knew.

I read about his unfortunate passing in an interview that Jimmy did and it made me extremely sad. I liked him a lot.

Jimmie will absolutely remember him. He always spoke highly of Chris and looked after him like a big brother.

You can see at least one video of Chris racing against Jimmy and others if you go to youtube.com and search la coliseum 3 wheeler or la coliseum atv etc. It was one of his earlier races on a Kawi if I remember right.

His riding style was one of extreme skill and finesse because as you know, he wasn't a big strong guy like Jimmy but he didn't need to be.

All the best and say high to his dad for me if he’s still around, just tell him about the Corona race and he might remember. He’s a pretty funny guy.

Regards

--
    Damb. I was hopeing she came back.
    The Green No More Red EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate
    1984 KXT 250 Tecate Parts machine
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate My vintage racer
    1983 KX 250
    Proud member of
    3wheelerworld.com
    3wheeler.org
    Planettrike.com
    Airfoolers.com
    http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=80907

Daniel86 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Hello for middle TN and i hope you find what you are looking for.0

BWard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome aboard Alysha. I know it has been a long time but, I'm sorry about your fathers passing. Hopefully you will come back here to the 3ww community, a group of great
    people.As others here have said, Your father was a very talented rider and very nice person, There was a Large race in Little Valley NY. If my memory is correct there were a few
    Factory Racers there and your father was one of them. I do not recall the exact events of the day, the Media PM Magazine a news program, wanted to do a segment about the
    races etc. well instead of taping the race they wanted some riders race around the track. Again, I apologize on my memory, either a group of riders or just your father where
    racing on part of the oval track at a very fast pace when your father or someone ( found out Dan Lamey) crashed into the fence, a very strong fence and broke his back. I can remember the sadness throughout the
    pits, I can remember what I thought at that exact moment. A Very Very Sad day. Again as people have said, there is a lot of information in magazines etc, that Bill and a lot of
    others have that will have you dad in it. Good luck on your quest.
    It saddens me that I just found out today of the passing of your father. I have been out of the 3 wheeler racing world for a long time. Rob Selvy may be able to help you out, Hopefully you have already talked to him. Your dad raced for Robs race team. Again Good Luck with your Quest. God Bless..
    Last edited by BWard; 01-29-2014 at 11:36 PM.
    Riding Wheelers Again

85 Honda ATC 250R
    86 Honda ATC 350X
    85 Tri-Z
    Future Rides
    1985 Honda ATC 250R, be a Woods Rider
    Past Rides
    85 Honda SELVY ATC 250RSold It
    1983 Honda ATC 200x Raced Pro Mod
    1984 Selvy Tecate 200 Crazy Fast 3 Wheeler
    1985 Yamaha Tri-Z Raced Pro Mod
    1986 Honda TRX 250R Raced Pro Mod

3B Lightning Yamaha YZ250 Based Three Wheeler
    friend owns and raced it

Looking for 85-86 250R, 85-86 350x, Tri-Z
    Low Profile Fenders

--
    I do believe rob selvy was just talkin bout one of the whites on his blog on facebook in the last week or so. hit him up on that and I am sure he has info.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BWard View Post
    Welcome aboard Alysha. I know it has been a long time but, I'm sorry about your fathers passing. Hopefully you will come back here to the 3ww community, a group of great
    people.As others here have said, Your father was a very talented rider and very nice person, There was a Large race in Little Valley NY. If my memory is correct there were a few
    Factory Racers there and your father was one of them. I do not recall the exact events of the day, the Media "60 minutes "a news program, wanted to do a segment about the
    races etc. well instead of taping the race they wanted some riders race around the track. Again, I apologize on my memory, either a group of riders or just your father where
    racing on part of the oval track at a very fast pace when your father crashed into the fence, a very strong fence and broke his back. I can remember the sadness throughout the
    pits, I can remember what I thought at that exact moment. A Very Very Sad day. Again as people have said, there is a lot of information in magazines etc, that Bill and a lot of
    others have that will have you dad in it. Good luck on your quest.
    It saddens me that I just found out today of the passing of your father. I have been out of the 3 wheeler racing world for a long time. Rob Selvy may be able to help you out, Hopefully you have already talked to him. Your dad raced for Robs race team. Again Good Luck with your Quest. God Bless..
    Great post . That day was the beginning of the end
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Hello guys!

I know this is an old post, I miraculously remembered my username and password and wanted to update you guys. First of all, Thank you for all the great information, I have been in contact with Rob Selvy, Jimmy White, Jackie Meadows, Scott Stevers and many many more wonderful people. I wanted to let you all know I posted some photos of him racing in my albums, and thankfully Scott sent me a couple pictures I didn't have! I also have a folder with some of the 3 wheeling magazines he was featured in, photos, and things of that nature that I will post soon! I have to get it out of storage as my mom has it, she cherishes those memories so she keeps them safely tucked away! I was so excited to hear about the races coming up soon! I really wish I could make it, but I am unfortunately in Oklahoma and have to work I do plan on going to future races though. I know my dad will be there in spirit and enjoying it! For those of you that live in California, he is buried at Montecito memorial park in colton if you ever wish to visit his final resting place. I apologize it's been so long since i've been back on, but I don't plan on going anywhere! I am sticking around

--
    the next logical step,Alysha, is to get a T3 of your own....unless you already have one

I remember seeing him in the magazines BITD but never met personally.....great to have you here and look forward to hearing more about your dad

--
    Heres a vid of you dad racing. I dont know if you have seen it or not.The race starts at about 28 sec.
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    the next logical step,Alysha, is to get a T3 of your own....unless you already have one

I remember seeing him in the magazines BITD but never met personally.....great to have you here and look forward to hearing more about your dad
    I really want to get one My mom gave my dad's trikes to his brothers, I am pretty sure they still have them. I am going to Cali this Summer to visit family and his gravesite, I am going to see what all they still have of his, I don't have much memorabilia. Just some of his racing clothes, when I passed (I was 5) I slept with a kawi shirt of his every night. I am hoping my family still has his trophies and will allow me to have at least one of them, I was never given any of things sadly.

Are the T3's hard to come by?? I would love to own one I grew up racing 4 wheelers for fun, and had a pretty good talent for it, I won mostly and could do a lot of tricks, I even broke my left arm racing when I was 12 lol. I remember a lot about his but not so much his racing, just him as a father. He was an amazing father, always had me attached to his hip. He was a jokester, always playing tricks on people, so funny and just pure joy to be around. Everyone tells me stories in my family and i've heard wonderful stories from other riders/affiliates as well. Riding was definitely #1 in his life until I was born in 1987. He was actually suppose to start riding on a national level again shortly after his passing, He had spoken to Rob Selvy and Rob was building his trike and sadly my dad never made it to pick it up. Not sure how many people in the forums know this because my family never really discussed how he passed, but he committed suicide. I know if he would have took on racing again, he would have been super successful. Riding/racing always made him so happy, it took him away from reality and took his worries away and it was something he was so passionate about. I know everybody loved him, he was a little guy but full of personality. Everyone says I am exactly like him personality wise and I look just like him. I will have to post a side by side photo!

I wanted to post the pics I put in my album in a thread, bu I have no idea how to start a thread!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dad.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	188933Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dad2.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	188934Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dad3.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	188935Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img00101.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	188936Click image for larger version. 

Name:	267402_10150221424378133_622273_n.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	188937Click image for larger version. 

Name:	261931_10150221424048133_3568807_n.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	188938

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    Heres a vid of you dad racing. I dont know if you have seen it or not.The race starts at about 28 sec.
    Thank you! I did see the cow palace races, but I was looking for this specifically and at the time forgot where it was, thank you so much!!! I wanted to watch some of the videos. My mom has several of his races recorded, but she can't find the tapes!! I really hope they pop up soon.

--
    Hello Alysha,
    I know I'm new here, but I figure I should pass this on...
    Atv on demand posted this today
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-ATV-on-Demand

In this link Atv on demand mentions your father briefly.
    http://atvondemand.com/news/?p=9031

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //