//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm Alysha Chris White's daughter, #2 Team Green Kawasaki KXT250 Tecate

--

Wink Hi I'm Alysha Chris White's daughter, #2 Team Green Kawasaki KXT250 Tecate

Hi Everyone,

I stumbled upon this website by searching google in hopes to finding some information about my father's racing. He raced for Kawasaki in the late 80's, does anyone remember him? He sadly passed away when I was 4 years old and I wanted to know more. I have a lot of memorabilia like trophies, autographed pictures, magazines, things like that my mom and grandparents saved for me for when I got older. I plan on scanning some of the photos and uploading them soon. Any information shared is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I MEANT #40, HAVE NO IDEA WHY I PUT NUMBER 2
    Last edited by AlyshaWhite; 03-12-2014 at 04:36 AM. Reason: wrong racing number

--
    Welcome to 3WheelerWorld, Alysha. I don't have any info for you, but I'm sure that someone will be able to chime in with something.

Thanks for checking us out here.
    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

The Good:
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Daily Rider - Pretty much stock ( wink )
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Custom Black & Gold, Top mount plastic tank, custom 3D printed airbox, Banshee shock
    1985 Tri-Z - Rider restore in process

The Bad:
    1988 TRX250R with 86 ATC 250R Motor and Swinger - Screamer!

The Ugly:
    1993-ish Banshee / 2003 Motor by VSR in Belding, MI - Duner Fun!!
    2000-ish Banshee / Motor by RDZ Racing in Fowlerville, MI - Another Duner!

--
    Thank you, I think this website is great. My dad had me riding 3 wheelers when I was a baby, got pictures of us on his Kawasaki KXT250 Tecate and other trikes as well. I hope somebody on here remembers him.

--
    Hi ! I am copy + pasting some of the folks that may very well have competed with your father. I think you can PM them even though you are a "newbie" and have posting restrictions (I am not sure how all that works).

john
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/member....34-driscoll333

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/member.php/5563-CoeShow

and perhaps even > http://www.3wheelerworld.com/member....281-barnett468

Now I am not sure if you are related to Jimmy White (#31 Kawasaki team rider) but I am sure he can be tracked down via internet since he is still active in ATV's (quads now)

--
    I actually talk to jimmy white and jackie meadows quite often so I can ask if they remember him. Welcome to the site and I wish you luck in finding the info you're looking for. If they do I'll put you in contact with them.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Thank you for the great info! Eric I am pretty positive Jimmy will remember my dad, from what I hear they were really close when my dad raced with him. My dad passed away August 30th 1991. If you could get me in contact with him that would be wonderful! I really appreciate it.

--
    Welcome Alysha. I raced the GNC series during the mid 80's thru the 91 season. I remember your father. I did not know him personally. Good luck on your search. I think you are in the right place for info. Definitely post some pictures.
    Last edited by Joseph Farrow; 06-06-2013 at 08:51 AM.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    Welcome! As others have said, I'm sure a few people on here remember him. You might find a lot of great info

1984 ATC 200XR
    1984 ATC 300R
    1983 ATC 88

Feedback for Mike Pargiello

--
    Welcome to the boards, I hope you find the info you are looking for. Lots of great people on here to help.
    Rebuilding and riding trikes everyday and lovin every minute.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...light=pipeline

--
    Welcome aboard Alysha. I'm sorry about your fathers passing. I'm glad you have positive memories of him. This is a great site to meet other 3 wheeler enthusiasts and friends.

Good luck!
    Pete
    Trikes Currently Owned

~1970 Honda US90 - Complete restoration
    ~1974 Honda ATC90 - Complete restoration
    ~1985 Honda Big Red 250ES ATC
    ~1986 Honda 250SX ATC

Looking for a new OEM Hondaline Working Light bracket/stay for my Big Red

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board and site! Hopefully you can find what your looking for here, and looking forward to seeing some of the stuff you share as well.

--
    Welcome to the site Alysha. I hope that you find the information that you are looking for. There are a lot of great people on this site. Hopefully, some people will be able to help you. You will make a lot of friends here. Good Luck!!
    Tom

1983 ATC 110
    1985 ATC 250SX
    1985 ATC 250ES
    2 - 1985 ATC 250r's
    1986 ATC 250r

Please leave feedback if you deal with me in any way. Thank you.
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...dback-for-t65h

--
    Alysha Hi!! And I wish you luck!! But Hopefully some one here can help you find some information on your father... I am hoping you get something before father days I just think that would be cool.... And again good luck...
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Welcome to the site Alysha,I hope you find alot about you're dad.Try to look in Youtube for atv racing in 1986,they list a few races that I remember seeing you're dad,#40 Yamaha,I think that was his number that year.Good luck.

--
    Hello Alysha. Wow,,I am so sorry for your loss. I did not know he had passed. You are lucky in one way. He was in the mags EVERY month/week. There are TONS of media on him. I have it all tucked away,,but if you know anyone with ATV News newspapers from back in the day. He was in them EVERY week. He was an AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Racer !! Forgive me my memory is shot. But He was a Team Green boy a cpl years,then I believe quite heavily involved with the TriZ for Yamaha. He always" went his own way" By FARRRRR the easiest route to go back then was to get on a Honda and win. He,Jimmy White and others did not do that ,but still made it work ! 3Wheeling Magazine and Dirt Wheels magazines from 84 - 87 will be loaded with pics and stories of your Dad. He was ALWAYS at the front dicing for the lead or leading. It is a true pleasure to see you around,and IF you can't find much.. LMK,,I am a very busy guy but will gladly dig up stuff for a cause like this
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //