//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Trikefest photography

--

Trikefest photography

This year I will have a sign in front of my camp. I have a better camera this year and I will be taking many shots at all of the events. I also will have the group photo printed 8"x10" for sale at the award ceremony. To do this I am going to have to hustle into town and get a bunch of prints made. All other pictures I take will be available to order and I will ship by mail. 8"x10" are $15 mailed to you. If you come by my camp or see me out and about I will take any photos you request. So if you want a sweet picture of you and your buddies or you getting some big air, I can do it!! See you there!!

--
    I will be bringing my birthday suit now!!
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    heck ya man! Bout time we had someone shoot that was part of the group! makes it alot easier to get photos after TF is over.
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    I would like to add that any of the pictures that I have ever posted in the past are available. So if I have a photo of you from years ago, I will still print it. Also I have other products that I can do other than just standard prints. Prints from wallet size up to a poster.
    I will not have any printing equipment on sight. I go to Trikefest to enjoy myself, and editing, printing pictures isn't much fun. I will edit and post pictures when I get home. If you order I will accept cash or Paypal.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //