//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Trikefest 2013 Picture/Video thread!

--
    Thanks Mickey! Appreciate the kind words! I do love that hill even though it's lost its bite in the past could years.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Man I love all kinds of riding! I know I fell in love with Gordon's Well but I like my woods riding too. It's really funny, the only real fear I have when it comes to riding is getting impaled on a tree branch and not being able to free myself. I've actually snapped awake hands grabbing my chest from bad dreams where I was riding and fell or slid down a climb, or an embankment in the woods and got impaled on a broken tree limb. Even with that said, I love technical riding in the woods and hill climbs. The backbone is definitely a power hill.

The hills out in the dunes and for a lesser part the coal hills of PA, those are speed hills, if you have a good run you'll typically make it, but the power climbs, it's all about torque and traction. Billy Golightly is a glutton for punishment down in FL. They regularly climb hills that would typically be speed hills but they start in a ravine where there is no run. Basically climb a speed hill like it's a power hill. Totally nuts, lol. Makes the backbone look silly. I wanna get down there to hit the climbs with him sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Man thats some ugly hill climb right there ........you guys enjoy riding in the technical stuff ? I`m sure i`d wrap around a tree or something ......i`ll stick to the dez....you guys are too good for me !

--
    That's the Studs Buddy!!! What Kind of idiot would jump into that pit ?>!
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    TrikeFest Rookie Splashdown!

--
    Louis, Peepers and I were talking, and I want to give you props. Your 500 is the best well rounded trike ever!!!! Leading open A for a couple laps, awesome on the drag strip, and up the back bone. Mint buddy, just mint. Major peeps for the build and major props to your skills.

--
    Much appreciated Tim! I think the 'ole Orange Crush has proven itself time and time again at this point. She's fussy and high maintenance but she a worth every minute of headache!

Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Louis, Peepers and I were talking, and I want to give you props. Your 500 is the best well rounded trike ever!!!! Leading open A for a couple laps, awesome on the drag strip, and up the back bone. Mint buddy, just mint. Major peeps for the build and major props to your skills.

--
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQxQ...ature=youtu.be

Open A motocross moto 1, my gopro footage

--
    Only got a few shots of the milkman, 3queen, and couple others catching some air. Maybe someone can call out who they are?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Mielke View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQxQ...ature=youtu.be

Open A motocross moto 1, my gopro footage
    I love big 2 stroke power. Doesnt sound like you broke over 3,000 rpms the whole race lmao.
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC-Eric View Post
    I love big 2 stroke power. Doesnt sound like you broke over 3,000 rpms the whole race lmao.
    The low end is where it's at, it'll make more power if you wind it up but it costs you. Wish I had better endurance, that race would have been all mine if it wasn't for my poor physical shape.

--
    Much appreciated Tim! I think the 'ole Orange Crush has proven itself time and time again at this point. She's fussy and high maintenance but she a worth every minute of headache!
    Not sure if I have ever posted this, but I love your Orange Crush bike Louis. I'm not a big 2 stroke guy and don't really love the typical 2 stroke exhaust note, more of a thump thump kinda guy, but your bike just plain sounds mean and nasty...LOVE IT. Nice vids too.

--
    The low end is where it's at, it'll make more power if you wind it up but it costs you. Wish I had better endurance, that race would have been all mine if it wasn't for my poor physical shape.
    But Louis, you're so awesome, you're like Chuck Norris practically! I only wish I was as half as awesome as you!
    Last edited by Louis Mielke; 07-13-2013 at 08:19 AM.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Jonathan you're too kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xowner View Post
    But Louis, you're so awesome, you're like Chuck Norris practically! I only wish I was as half as awesome as you!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    Let's get this started with a bang!!!

Here is the video of Billy warming up the headpipe on his 250r in the herk n jerk!!! Most awesome!!! It was the best jerk that I saw that night. Lots of action!!!
    Smoke, sparks. screaming engines, redhot glowing pipe and plenty of give and take. COOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO44J1gDczc
    that was insane!!! dumb question...if the pipe was glowing, was the engine getting ready to blow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    I report posts...
    Apparently it tortures more than my wife...LMFAO
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...r-phantombiker...feedback

85 Tri Z...sold
    85 350x sold
    84 200x sold
    85 250r...sexy as he!!

--
    NONE of what was going on at the herk and jerk was healthy for any of the participating bikes. Especially two strokes.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha...it wasn't healthy but it sure was fun. Bike appears to be mostly fine. I've rode it several times since and did a trip to the hills with it about 2 weekends ago. I did change the plug, the one in there did show some signs of detonation, but runs great still. I will say, if I hadn't of shut it off after that second run, I think it might have been a different story

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //