//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trikefest 2013 Picture/Video thread!

--
    Full video of Kiser hanging the Trail Pro at Devil's Backbone. http://youtu.be/N1UNLkiNpm4

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    I really liked the looks of this drag bike. I'm not sure who's it was, but I thought it looked pretty mean. Did they ever run it?

It had.a.really crappy draw. It ran trish fist round and another really fast bike second round. It went real good but wasnt top of the class fast

--
    Looks like a real good turn out. You guys keep on me to get my 200x ready so I can bring a little part of Team Honda there next year. I need your help to keep motivated!

--
    Mickey, get off the Internet and get your in the garage and get to work!!! You have less than a year till next trikefest.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Looks like a real good turn out. You guys keep on me to get my 200x ready so I can bring a little part of Team Honda there next year. I need your help to keep motivated!
    That sounds like a plan. It would be great to see a bunch of the original racers show up.
    It's something you'll never regret. I'll bet that if you showed up for a Trikefest, you'd want to keep coming back.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierlogger View Post
    Mickey, get off the Internet and get your in the garage and get to work!!! You have less than a year till next trikefest.
    I am working,or the boring machine is doing all the work. I'm just watching and playing on the net. lol

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Voted most innovative new product by the vast majority of Trikefest attendees,

Attachment 171746
    I am the proud new owner of those bad boys!!!!!!!
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Mickey.. im making you the same offer I made 3wheeled roofer. . Hes from Arizona dune country, I told him no one walks at TF! Show up and ride any of my trikes! He took my 350x (the one you were interested in lol) for the week! He raced it as if it was his own and won the 350x mx class on it while using my boots and my helemt! He said next year hes driving in, bringing more friends and west coast trikes,.. so the seat will be open for you!!
    Shoot I had a Canadian MX race my 2cate, a Arizona guy race my 350x and a german drag raced my 87 300cc T3!! I also let anyone interested try my 2cate and also take my manco rustler for a ride. How many chances do ya get to rock a rustler! Lmao!
    We would just love to have you at TF!

MIK6/ Mike
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MIK6 View Post
    Mickey.. im making you the same offer I made 3wheeled roofer. . Hes from Arizona dune country, I told him no one walks at TF! Show up and ride any of my trikes! He took my 350x (the one you were interested in lol) for the week! He raced it as if it was his own and won the 350x mx class on it while using my boots and my helemt! He said next year hes driving in, bringing more friends and west coast trikes,.. so the seat will be open for you!!
    Shoot I had a Canadian MX race my 2cate, a Arizona guy race my 350x and a german drag raced my 87 300cc T3!! I also let anyone interested try my 2cate and also take my manco rustler for a ride. How many chances do ya get to rock a rustler! Lmao!
    We would just love to have you at TF!

MIK6/ Mike
    Thanks, but I hate riding someone else's stuff. I didn't even like racing Sundals 250,I'm just funny that way. It's a great offer,but if I don't have mine there I won't ride.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thestud25 View Post
    I am the proud new owner of those bad boys!!!!!!!
    We need Matt to start ramping up production on these so they can be offered in the 3WW Shop...

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I have the A heat race, If I didn't want to subject my camera to any more punishment I would have recorded the main.

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rray62 View Post
    I have the A heat race, If I didn't want to subject my camera to any more punishment I would have recorded the main.
    Nice video,but I think the guy fell a sleep that drives the water truck!

Are those rocks or dirt clods?

--
    those are haspin dirt clods...A.K.A. CLAY-CRETE!!!! lmao! You couldn't even break them apart!! It was hard to tell what was rock, and what was clay-crete! That is actually the reason I didn't run mx. Track looked ROUGH to say the least.
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    They were so hard that Mielke's roost dented my expansion chamber

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    Stud, those r u 4 sho.haha

The track was so ugly at 1100 am I was not gonna race either but I tell you what those guys did the impossible......they made bowling balls into golf and baseballs. I can ride baseballs but not bowling balls. Unlike other tracks that actually deteriorate the more motos that you ride on it, this track was improving the more motos. The water truck driver never took a nap.....he was driving a dump truck with water tank in back gravity fed to a pvc pipe with holes drilled in it. some holes were plugged. They did the best they could with what they had. Props up to the haspen crew and any one else that helped with track prep. Only a suggestion but maybe start prep before noon if u know what I mean. I will help out maybe the day before so there wont be so much to do on race morning.

Nice video, I completely forgot I had go pro on both my 350x motos so they will be up soon.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //